What is JKCET?
JKCET Important Dates
01/Feb/2018 to 12/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
22/Apr/2018  12:00 AM
JKCET Application Details
- Aspiring candidates of JKCET must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir state.
- The candidates must have passed class XII or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory board with subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- In case, the candidates belong to open merit category, they must have obtained a minimum aggregate marks as 50% in class XII. Those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC must have obtained an minimum aggregate marks as 40%.
- The aspirants, who are appearing or who have appeared in class XII from any recognized board are also eligible to apply for JKCET for the same year.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
Mode of Payment of J&K BPEE CET Application Form
- JKCET Application fee can be paid online through debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates can also pay JKCET application fee by downloading online generated bank challan of J&K Bank/ HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account.
Application Fee : Rs 800
Steps to fill J&K BPEE CET application form
- Candidates can register themselves online in order to apply for JKCET.
- For fresh application process, the candidates will click on the “Register” button. Those who are already registered must click on “Login” button which is done by entering the JKCET application number, payment ID and date of birth.
- Apart from this, in order to generate JKCET application number, the candidates have to enter personal details, academic background and contact details.
- After the successful submission of application form of JKCET, a provisional registration slip will be generated automatically. The candidates have to take the printout of registration slip and keep it safe till the admissions are over.
- The candidates have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and thumb impression. All the images must be in JPEG format.
- The candidate should ensure that picture is clicked with a placard indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph.
- The Application of JKCET will be rejected in case the name and date are written on the photograph after taking it.
- After filling all the required details and uploading the scanned images of photograph, signature & thumb impression, the candidates are required to pay the fee for JKCET 2017 online application form.
- Before making payment, applicants are required to check all the filled-in details thoroughly and make corrections (if any), press the “Modify” button for any sort of modification in application form.
- After successful payment of application fee, JKCET application form is generated for submission and taking print-out. Click “Submit” button for submission of application form.
Documents to be attached with J&K BPEE CET Application Form:
- Applicants have to upload the following self-attested certificates along with application form of JKCET.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any, [including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) and Poor & Backward (P& B) certificates] on the prescribed pro forma.
JKCET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JKCET Exam Pattern
JKCET Counselling Details
- Candidates have to attend JKCET counselling in person. Otherwise, they can provide their authorized representatives with their original admit cards and authority letters signed by them.
- After the first round of JKCET counselling, if any seats are left vacant due to absence of candidates or non-acceptance, then the seats will be offered to those who have been allotted the streams in second order of preference.
- The candidates have to pay their JKCET non-refundable counselling fees which have to be paid by using the Point of Sale (POS) machine installed in the J&K BOPEE office, Jammu/ Srinagar by using ATM Card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- If the candidates fail to join the institution in the second round of counseling, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents required during J&K BPEE CET Counselling
- Online Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if any, and a set of attested copies of these certificates)
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination (12th class)
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved category Certificate, if any, in the prescribed format
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
J&K BPEE CET
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 703 Joined
- 6 Questions