MHT CET 2021 Latest News and Updates
MHT CET 2021 Latest News and Updates- The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will conduct MHT CET 2021 as an online exam. Candidates appearing for the exam should check the MHT CET 2021 latest news and updates to stay updated with all of the notifications and announcements released by the CET Cell. The latest news and updates of MHT CET 2021 will include details related to all the events of the admission process including release of notification, application, admit card, answer key, result, counselling, etc. The authorities will release the MHT CET 2021 application form tentatively in the month of January. In order to keep a track of all other dates, candidates can check the MHT CET latest news and updates 2021 from this page. Read the full article to know more about MHT CET 2021 latest news and updates.
MHT CET 2021 Latest News and Updates
December 26, 2021 - The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced the MHT CET 2021 syllabus and marking scheme at the official website. Also, the MHT CET 2021 paper will have questions based on the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education syllabus.
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key - Candidates may check out about the r...
MHT CET Result 2021 - The authorities shall announce MHT CET 2...
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will conduct ...
MHT CET 2021 Preparation: Tips for Time Management - Candidate...
Questions related to MHT CET
MHT CET 2021 APPLICATION FOEM STARTING DATE
MHT CET (or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a common state level entrance exam conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra every year for admission into undergraduate engineering, pharmacy and agriculture courses. MHT CET Application form is not released yet. MH CET 2021 Application Form is expected to be made available inonlinemode from 2nd week ofFebruary 2021 on the official website.
Hope this helps.. Good luck
mgr CET 2021 application starting date
It seems that you want to ask for MHT CET 2021 Application form because there is no exam by the name MGR CET, if not then please mention the correct one.
So the MHT CET 2021 application was expected to be out in the first week of January 2021 but it is not released yet and is expected to be released by the end of this month. It will be released on the official website as given below by The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell :-
After the release of application form you can follow the complete application process as described below :-
- You have to fill the registration form very firstly by visiting to the above mentioned official website.
- To register, you will have to enter your basic details such as your name, father's name, mother's name, contact details and so on.
- Then after you will also be required to create a username (4 to 15 characters) and password (8 to 20 characters).
- Now the registered candidates will have to visit the MHT CET home page and required to login using their username and password created in the third step.
- Now coming to the last part, you are required to enter your preferences in the MHT CET application form 2021 for exam day like language of exam, exam centers, etc.
- Then you have to proceed for uploading of images in the prescribed format :-
15 KB to 50 KB
5 KB to 20 KB
- Now you have to proceed for payment of application fee which is Rs. 800/- + Bank Charges for candidates from Maharashtra State belonging to general category, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and Rs.600/-+Bank charges for candidates of backward Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and persons with disability; Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
For complete details about MHT CET 2021 , check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
My son will appear 10th CBSE from Kuwaitin 2021, I am planning for him to do his 11th & 12th from Maharashtra, will he be able to get admission through MHCET,is it is enough to have 11th and 12th from Maharashtra state to be eligible for MHCET.Appreciate your response. _
Candidates should have passed SSC and also Diploma in Engineering or HSC or Bachelor of Science Exam from a recognised institution in the state ofMaharashtra. Candidate should either be aDomicileofMaharashtraand/or should be born inMaharashtra to avail the reservation for the Maharashtra state students. So I think that if you make your child study 11th and 12th standard from Maharashtra, that will not be enough. For more info you can visit the following link:
Others state candidate (Reserve Category ) shall be eligible for admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra through MHT CET
Yes,candidates who do not belong to Maharastra state can also appear for the MHT CET. You can get admission into the engineering colleges in Maharashtra even if you are non-resident of Maharashtra. However, non-residents can just go for the private colleges under AIQ 15% quota. They cannot appear for the government and government aided colleges for the admission process through MHT CET.
My son is OCI holder and is currently studying in 8th standard (CBSE). He shifted to Thane,Maharshtra in class 3. Can he be eligible for MH CET in near future taking in to the current rules?
Yes, he will be eligible.
Candidates who pass the following examination from a recognised institution in the state of Maharashtra are eligible for MHT CET :
Diploma in Engineering
Bachelor of Science
The candidate whose domicile is Maharashtra and/ or is born in the state of Maharashtra are also eligible.
I hope this helps