KCET 2020 Result: Released, Download Rank Card
KCET 2020 Result - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the KCET result 2020 at karresults.nic.in on August 21. Candidates can check their KCET result from the direct link provided below. Candidates have to use their registration number to download the KCET 2020 result. Along with the qualifying status, KCET result will also include the total obtained marks, subject wise marks, and rank obtained. KCET qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling process. KCET 2020 was conducted on July 30 and 31 in online mode. Read the complete article to know more about the KCET 2020 result.
Latest: To Check KCET Result 2020 - Click Here
Important: Uploading of documents for KCET 2020 counselling started on September 7. Special category certificates to be submitted at specific centres.
KCET Result 2020 - Dates
KCET 2020 (Mathematics)
July 30, 2020
KCET 2020 (Physics & Chemistry)
July 31, 2020
KCET 2020 result date
KCET 2020 Result
KEA has declared the KCET result 2020 in online mode at karresults.nic.in for all the candidates who appeared for the entrance examination. Through the KCET result, candidates will be able to check their qualifying status as well as marks secured by them.
How to check KCET Result 2020?
To download the KCET 2020 result, candidates are advised to follow the below given steps:
Visit the official website of KCET 2020
Click on the KCET result link
Login to result of KCET 2020 portal using the registration number
Upon successful login, the result will be displayed on the screen
Download and take a printout of it.
Details mentioned in KCET 2020 Result
Name of the candidate
Total marks obtained
Subject wise marks obtained
KCET Cutoff 2020
Concerned authorities will release the KCET 2020 cutoff in the form of a pdf. Through the cutoff candidates will be able to know the minimum rank required by them to be eligible for admission. The authorities will use KCET cutoff as a screening procedure.Various factors will be taken into consideration while determining the cutoff such as previous year’s trends, difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, and more. For reference, candidates can check the previous year’s cutoff.
KCET 2019 Cutoff
KCET Counselling 2020
KCET qualified candidates will be called to participate in the counselling process. The rank wise schedule to upload documents has been released. KCET 2020 counselling will be conducted in two rounds and one extended round. The authorities will allot seats to the candidates on the basis of rank, preferences, category and availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - KCET 2020 Result: Released, Download Rank Card
Question: When will KCET 2020 result be announced?
KEA has delayed the announcement of KCET result 2020 which will now be announced on August 21 at the official website.
Question: What credentials do I need to check the result?
Candidates will be able to check the KCET result through the candidate login by entering their registration number.
Question: What particulars will be available in the result?
Details such as total and subject-wise obtained scores along with the ranks will be available in the result.
Question: My scores are wrong. What should I do?
Candidates will be allowed to challenge the result within three days of its declaration. The objections can be raised only if there is an issue with the examination marks or there is a missing rank or incorrectly marked version code of KCET question paper.
Question: Will I be able to access the result in any other mode?
No. The candidates will be able to access the KCET result only in online mode.
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: