BITSAT 2013 Exam Pattern
BITSAT 2013 Exam Pattern is generally issued in the interest of the students attempting the exam. The Paper Pattern of the BITSAT 2013 would be useful to students by the details imparted by it. Students can know the number of questions, duration, kind of questions to expect with the help of the BITSAT 2013 Exam Pattern. Students should also work on the Paper pattern to prepare better.
BITSAT 2013 Exam Pattern
- The BITSAT 2013 comprises of online tests.
- BITSAT 2013 test will have to be completed by students in 3 hours
- The test consists of four parts- Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning (as one paper) and Mathematics.
Questions are objective in nature
- A total number of 150 questions will be asked with 40 questions from Physics and Chemistry each, Mathematics with 45 marks.
- English Proficiency section will have 15 questions and the sections of Logical reasoning will have 10 questions
- Questions have 4 options with only one being the correct answer
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks
- There is negative marking with a mark deducted for every wrong answer
- Candidates can skip the questions if needed
- The computer doesnt allow for choosing more than one option as the correct answer.
- Candidates who finish attempting all the 150 questions and still have time is left, will have an special option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions
- Students who attemp this stand a high chance of admissions
- Highly meritorious candidates will have a good opportunity to score higher.
Questions related to BITSAT
i have purchased bitsat knockout series. where can i access it on your site.
BITSAT knockout series is a comprehensive preparation E-learning program for a holistic preparation of BITSAT. This program is launhed by Careers360. You can read more about it at this link:
This course contains preparation study material, test series and its analysis. So its like a condensed study material into one.
i didnt fill up form of bitsat bt now i want to give exam then what will i have to do??
You can do nothing about it now.You will have to wait till next year.BITSAT application form was available for a very long time due to Covid-19 pandemic and i think there is no way the application window will be opened again.So, i would suggest you wait for next year.
I hope this helps.
I am in 2nd puc right now and I am preparing for kcet 2021. Can I use the arihant bitsat book for kcet preparation also? I will also do previous kcet papers but can I practice from arihant bisat book for kcet preparation.
is pera-cet difficult like jee mains or bitsat??
The Syllabus of the Pera-cet is somewhat less than the syllabus of JEE_MAINS and BITSAT. So you cannot say that it is difficult like jee mains exam.
See when you start preparing for any exam. one thing should be clear about you deep knowledge regarding the exam regarding the syllabus and maintain your consistency daily for achieving your goal.
So these are the topics that you have to cover for the exam:-
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems
Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements d- and f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life
Relations and Functions, Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming and Probability
Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications and Ecology and Environment
All The Best
if you have any query then feel free to ask!!
sir can you tell me that what is the bitsat ciretira that i have to take in bits pilani . i have git 71%in PCM *(but i have got all total subjects in is 85 %ij cbse board will i am able to gat admission in bits pilani ).??????
First of all congratulations on completing your 12th class.
Unfortunately no, you won't eligible for the BITSAT criteria . If you are willing to take the exam should have obtained minimum 75% aggregate in your Physics, Maths and Chemistry or obtained minimum 75% aggregate in your Physics, Biology and Chemistry . At least, the candidates should have 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects. The overall score of 85% doesn't play a role on the criteria.