What is Sastra University?
Sastra University Application Details
How to fill SASTRA University B. Tech Admissions Application Form?
Candidates may visit in person to the university in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam or at registered office in Chennai and may obtain the application form in person from the office of admissions at the campus.
The application form of SASTRA Unviersity B.Tech Amissions is obtained from select branches of Indian Overseas Bank and City Union Bank.
Download and send by Post
Candidates need to download and send the filled in application by post on receipt of DD favoring SASTRA University payable at Thanjavur.
Desirous applicants can also fill in and submit the online application form of SASTRA University B.Tech Admissions .
Application Fee for SASTRA University B. Tech Admissions
Rs. 650 (Rupees Six Hundred and Fifty Only)
Sastra University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need not have completed 19 years of age by the time of exam.
Educational Background & Marks Obtained
- Candidates must have passed class XII with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects, while Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology as optional subject, from any recognized State Board/Central Board or any other equivalent exam.
- They are requried to have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology secured in single sitting.
Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates with diploma in Technology/Engineering can apply for direct admission to the second year of the relevant B. Tech. course.
- Sastra University selects 70% of the applicants through Sastra University B. Tech Admissions on the basis of their performance in JEE Main and class XII examinations conducted by various boards across the country.
- Selection for the remaining 30% of seats, is done on the basis of the normalized aggregate +2 marks.
Sastra University Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Sastra University Counselling Details
SASTRA University B.Tech Counselling Procedure
Candidates will be allotted seats based on the ranks released by SASTRA University.
The aspirants are called based on their TN Rank/TNJ Rank/TRY Rank as the seats on All India category basis will be filled on the first day of counselling 1 itself.
If there is a vacancy under the all India stream, eligible students will again be called for second round of counselling.
Sastra University Counselling Centers
Sastra University counselling will be held at 1 center across the country