Sastra University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2018 – The eligibility criteria of Sastra university B.Tech 2018 will include certain parameters like nationality, qualifying exam marks, subjects, age etc. which candidates will have to fulfil to be able to participate in the admission procedure. It is important for candidates to adhere to the prescribed Sastra university B.Tech eligibility criteria 2018 to avoid disqualification. Therefore, it is advisable for candidates to first check the complete Sastra university B.Tech 2018 eligibility criteria and then fill and submit the application form for the same. In Sastra university, 70% seats will be filled based on JEE Main 2018 scores of the candidates along with 10+2 or any equivalent examination normalized scores and remaining 30% seats will be filled based on candidates' 10+2 or any equivalent examination scores (after normalization). Careers360 has compiled the complete Sastra university B.Tech eligibility criteria 2018 in a detailed manner for candidates to check from the full article given below.
Latest: Application form of Sastra University B.Tech admission 2018 is available now!
Sastra University B.Tech 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Sastra University B.Tech admission 2018 follows the below-mentioned parameters of eligibility on the basis of which candidates will be taken into consideration:
Qualifying exam marks and subjects
JEE Main scores
The detailed information of the above mentioned steps have been given below:
Nationality – Candidates need to be citizens of India to be able to participate in Sastra University B.Tech 2018 admission.
Qualifying exam marks and subjects –
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized State or Central Board or any other accepted by Sastra.
Candidates must have passed the examination with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following as the third subject - Chemistry/ Bio‐Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology.
Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Bio‐Technology / Computer Science/ Biology in aggregate in a single sitting.
In case of vocational subjects, the eligibility will be based on the theory subjects opted.
Age limit – Candidates must have completed 19 years of age as on July 1, 2018 to be eligible for B.Tech 2018 admission to Sastra University.
JEE Main scores – For 70% seats in Sastra University B.Tech admission 2018, candidates must have qualified JEE Main 2018 entrance examination with valid scores. However, candidates will have to produce their JEE Main scores as a proof of their eligibility.
Candidates satisfying all the above mentioned eligibility criteria parameters can fill the Sastra University B.Tech application form 2018.
The application form of Sastra University B.Tech admission 2018 will be accessible to candidates through the following ways – Sastra university office, prescribed branches of City Union bank, by post or online. Candidates can choose either way of collecting the application form according to their convenience. Candidates need to fill the Sastra University B.Tech application form 2018 with the requisite details like name, contact number, email address, qualifying exam scores etc. and submit it on or before the end prescribed date along with the mandatory application fee.
Admission procedure of Sastra University B.Tech admission 2018
Candidates will be given admission to B.Tech programmes in Sastra University for 2 streams.
Under stream 1, 70% seats will be filled and for that candidates JEE Main 2018 scores and 10+2 or equivalent examination normalized scores will be taken into consideration.
Under stream 2, remaining 30% seats will be filled and for that candidates' normalized scores of 10+2 or any equivalent examination will be considered.
This article has been written on previous year's information. It will be updated as soon as new information comes in.
More like Sastra University B.Tech Admission
Sastra B.Tech Admission 2019
Sastra B.Tech admission 2019 - Candidates appearing for Sastra B.Tech 2019 admission can check th...
SASTRA University B.Tech Counselling 2018
SASTRA University B.Tech Counselling 2018 – Registrations for SASTRA University B.Tech 2018 couns...
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Dates 2018
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Dates 2018 – Candidates can check here complete schedule and S...
Sastra University B.Tech Application Form 2018
Sastra University B.Tech Application Form 2018- Sastra University has release Sastra University B...
SASTRA University B. Tech Admissions 2016 Seat Allotment
SASTRA University B. Tech Admissions 2016 Seat Allotment is the process of allotting seats in var...