MET Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Manipal University has released the eligibility criteria of MET 2019 in online mode. Candidates will have to fulfil MU OET 2019 eligibility criteria to be able to fill the application form and appear in the exam. The prescribed MET eligibility criteria 2019 has aspects like nationality, age, qualification and marks obtained in the qualifying exam etc. For those candidates who will not fulfil these prescribed aspects of MET 2019 eligibility criteria, their application forms rejected. Candidates applying for MET need to be Indian nationals passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum mark of 50% taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects. Before filling the application form of MU OET 2019 the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019 can be checked by candidates from the article given below.
Manipal Institute of Technology B.Tech Admissions
B.Tech admissions 2019, 4th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India
Latest: MET 2019 Application Form is now available
MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
These are the following conditions that all candidates will have to meet to be able to appear in MET 2019 exam.
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2 (or equivalent) exam. Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject must have been taken as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects in 10+2 or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- In the eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019, there is no minimum age requirement.
- According to MU OET 2019 eligibility criteria, candidates need to have secured 50% marks in the entrance exam to be considered eligible for counselling and further admission process.
To fill the MET 2019 application form - Click Here Or Apply from the given window:
Courses Offered through MET 2019
Name of the Courses
Computer and Communication Engineering
Print and Media Technology
Questions related to MET
Hello,Well, yes you can appear for the MU OET exam after the 12th board examination with minimum 50% of marks are required.Some of the eligibility ...
Hi, please go through the following careers360 article link to get an idea about the application form procedurehttps://engineering.careers360.com/a...
I had already filled up application form for MET 2019 but could not able to submit application and exam fees. Is there any server issues ?
MUOET application form Fee payment you can do through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Cash Cards, Paytm/ Mobile wallets. There might be the ser...
congratulations, try and get all the best
congratulations , try and getall the best