MET Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Manipal University has released the eligibility criteria of MET 2019 in online mode. Candidates will have to fulfil MU OET 2019 eligibility criteria to be able to fill the application form and appear in the exam. The prescribed MET eligibility criteria 2019 has aspects like nationality, age, qualification and marks obtained in the qualifying exam etc. For those candidates who will not fulfil these prescribed aspects of MET 2019 eligibility criteria, their application forms rejected. Candidates applying for MET need to be Indian nationals passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum mark of 50% taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects. Before filling the application form of MU OET 2019 the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019 can be checked by candidates from the article given below.
To fill the MET 2019 application form - Click Here Or Apply from the given window:
MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
These are the following conditions that all candidates will have to meet to be able to appear in MET 2019 exam.
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2 (or equivalent) exam. Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject must have been taken as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects in 10+2 or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- In the eligibility criteria of MU OET 2019, there is no minimum age requirement.
- According to MU OET 2019 eligibility criteria, candidates need to have secured 50% marks in the entrance exam to be considered eligible for counselling and further admission process.
Courses Offered through MET 2019
Name of the Courses
Computer and Communication Engineering
Print and Media Technology