MHT CET 2013 Admit Card
MHT CET 2013 Admit Card is the identity card that facilitates any student to appear for the exam. Students without a valid MHT CET 2013 Admit Card will not be allowed into the exam hall. students must ensure that their Hall Ticket for the MT CET 2013 is correct in all details.
MHT CET 2013 Admit Card:
- Students will have to collect the MHT CET 2013 Admit Card from the respectice school and colleges where they have submitted their MT CET 2013 Application Forms.
- Students from outside Maharashtra will have to collect it from the respective regional centres where they have submitted their application forms.
- The MHT CET 2013 Admit Card will display the candidate's particulars, photograph, exam centre details and exam schedule.
Any discrepancies in the details must be brought to the notice of the concerned authorites immediately.
- Students who donot receive the Admit Card for MT CET 2013 should contact the notified college with proof of their application as soon as they can to get a duplicate MHT CET 2013 Admit Card.
- Students can avail this facility till one hour before the examination.
Check your MT CET 2013 Admit Card Details below:
- Enter the Application Kit No and the Date of birth and access your MT CET 2013 Admit Card details.
- Check and verify all the details thoroughly.
- If there is any discrepancy, approach the notified colleges for corrections as per guidleines
MHT CET 2020 Preparation: Tips for Time Management - Candidate...
MHT CET 2020 Important Topics and Chapter Wise Weightage - Can...
Questions related to MHT CET
if I passed out my intermediate in 2018 from u.p. board then can I apply for MHT-CET 2021? please answer me.
Yes if you have passed your 10+2 science from UP board then also you are eligible to give the MHT - CET exam. But here in this situation you will be classified as a All India Category Candidate and only be eligible for seats in private colleges of Maharashtra. Also you must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of Biotechnology/Biology/Chemistry/Technical/Vocational subjects.
There is another category where you could be eligible as a Maharashtra state candidate
1.Type B -fathers or mother is domiciled in Maharashtra & have domicile certificate.
2.Type C-Candidates, whose fathers or mother is a government employee of India & posted in Maharashtra State before last date of submission of application for CAP.
3.Type D-Candidates, whose fathers or mother is an employee or retired employee of Government of Maharashtra.
If you belong to any category above you will be eligible to opt government colleges too , otherwise you are a All India Candidate.
Hope you like the answer!
how much percentile did I want to get admission in coep collage pune
As per your question according to the data COEP, Pune is one among the highest colleges in
Maharashtra and there's just one way you'll get admission during this college, i.e., by cracking the MHT-
CET exam which is an exam of total 200 marks. The date for this exam has passed.
Below is that the cutoff for all branches in COEP through MHT-CET,
Production Engineering- 140+
Town Planning- 120+
Instrumentation and control- 145+
i got pcm marks is 232 then admission will in our college
First of all congratulations to you that you scored a decent score.
Now coming to the point I can not understand what you are trying to say but one thing I understand is that you are concerned about your admission so for that you can check http://careers360.com for the previous year cutoff list.
Hope that helps thank-you
I had applied for pcb ,can I get Marks division pattern according to that?
The exam pattern for PCB stream in MHT CET 2020 is as follows -
- There are objective-based type questions
Total no.of questions in Botany-50 (40 Questions from Class 12 Syllabus and 10 from Class 11)
Maximum marks for botany are 50(Each Question carries One Mark)
Total No. of Questions in Zoology -50 (40 Questions from Class 12 Syllabus and 10 from Class 11)
Maximum marks for Zoology-50 (Each Question Carries One Mark)
Total No. of Questions in Physics -50(40 Questions from Class 12 Syllabus and 10 from Class 11)
Maximum Marks for Physics -50 (Each Question Carries One Mark)
Total No. of Questions in Chemistry-50 (40 Questions from Class 12 Syllabus and 10 from Class 11)
Maximum Marks for Chemistry -50 (Each Question Carries One Mark)
Total Number of questions =200
Maximum Marks = 200
So do concentrate on Class 12th syllabus..to score good marks
Feel Free to ask if you have any more queries.
All The Best!!
if i score 145 in my pcm boards,so will i get any engineering college through CET
Your admission in engineering colleges through CET also depends upon your category considering your low aggregate score of PCM.
Your PCM aggregate is 145 which is around 48% but the eligibility criteria for engineering admissions is as follows :
* Candidates belonging to general category must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2.
* Those candidates who belong to Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) must have scored at least 45% marks.
Hope it helps :)