GATE 2019 Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering - IIT Madras, the exam conducting authority has released the syllabus of GATE 2019 for Aerospace Engineering. The GATE 2019 syllabus of Aerospace Engineering (AE) will enable candidates to know about the sections and topics that need to be studied for the preparation. Along with the topics and sections, candidates with the help of Aerospace Engineering syllabus of GATE 2019 will be able to know the important sections that they need to cover and make their study plan accordingly. Candidates can find the GATE syllabus 2019 for aerospace engineering on this page which is divided into core and special topics. According to GATE officials, 90 percent of the questions will be asked from the core topics while the remaining 10 percent will be asked from the special topics. IIT Madras onducted GATE 2019 exam for all the 24 subjects during February 2, 3, 9 & 10 in online mode. Referring to the syllabus of GATE 2019 for Aerospace Engineering will ensure that aspirants do not miss any important topics. Aerospace Engineering paper of GATE 2019 was held on February 3 in the afternoon session from 2:30 to 5:30 pm. Candidates can check the complete GATE 2019 syllabus of Aerospace Engineering, below.
Latest: GATE 2019 examination is now over
GATE Syllabus 2019 for Aerospace Engineering (AE)
Candidates appearing for GATE 2019 can refer the given below table to know the syllabus for Aerospace Engineering. Candidates must know that section of engineering mathematics is compulsory for all the candidates. Apart from this, the general aptitude section is also mandatory to attempt.
Know your 2019 admission chances in Colleges/PSUs with this ScoreUse Now
GATE 2019 Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering
For detailed GATE Aerospace Engineering (AE) Syllabus - Click here
Books to refer for GATE 2019 Syllabus Aerospace Engineering
To prepare for Aerospace Engineering, candidates can refer the mentioned below books:
Name of the Author
R. K. Rajput
Strength of Materials
Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics
Michael Boles; Yunus Cengel
Flight Stability and Dynamics
GATE Exam Pattern For Aerospace Engineering
Along with the syllabus, candidates must also be well versed with GATE 2019 exam pattern of Aerospace Engineering. Having complete information about the Aerospace Engineering exam pattern of GATE 2019 will help candidates to prepare for the subject more efficiently. The GATE 2019 will be conducted in online mode. There will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) along with the Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions that candidates need to answer. In the case of MCQs, negative marking will be done if the question is answered incorrectly. For NAT and answered questions, no negative marking will be done.
Read the below-mentioned articles to score high in GATE
More like GATE
GATE 2019 – IIT Madras has been conducted GATE 2019 on February 2, 3, 9 and 10 for 24 papers. Kno...
GATE Answer Key 2019
GATE Answer Key 2019 - The answer key of GATE 2019 has released officially on February 18, 2019. ...
GATE Important Dates 2019
GATE Important Dates 2019 - Candidates can check here all the important dates of GATE 2019 such ...
PSU Recruitment through GATE 2019
PSU Recruitment through GATE 2019 - Careers360 provides the complete list of PSU hiring through G...
Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019
Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019 - Know here all about Vizag Steel Recruitment through G...
Questions related to GATE
Sir, I have scored 43 marks in GATE 19(ELECTRICAL). I belong to OPEN category. What are my chances of getting a government college?
Hello Antareep, With this marks, you have a chance to get admission in govt College for m.tech. You can check here your possibilities for govt coll...
Hello Barath, With these marks, you have no chance for get admission in IITs. You can try in top private college or some NITs. Here is the link for...
Hello Sachin, Congratulations to you for obtaining such a marks. Your raw score would be almost 574 and corresponding rank would lie between 2...
Hello Amit, With this marks, your chance of IIT and NITs is low. But you have good chance to get top private college or any govt college. Here is t...
I GOT 80 MARKS IN EE GATE 19.IS THERE A CHANCE FOR ME TO GET SELECTED IN ANY PSU ?IF NOT psu ,CAN I DO MTECH OR MS FROM IIT WITH THAT SCORE?
Hii Arjun,First of all congratulations for getting 80 Marks in GATE exam.you did very well.If you really get that score,You will get any one of the...