Assam CEE 2013 Cutoff
Assam CEE 2013 Cut Off refers to the minimum marks in the entrance exam that are required to get shortlisted for the next round of admission process. The Assam CEE 2013 cut off has been declared on July 3, 2013. students who have scored above the Assam CEE 2013 Cutoff marks are eligible for counselling
Assam CEE 2013 Cut Off :
- The Cutoff for Assam CEE 2013 has been announced on July 3, 2013 by the authorities.
- Various factors determine the Assam CEE 2013 Cut Off like difficulty level of the exam, number of test takers, intake per institute etc to name a few.
- Students can check the Assam CEE 2013 cut off to be able to apply for the couunselling scheduled to be held from July 8, 2013
The Assam CEE 2013 Cut Off is as follows:
Questions related to Assam CEE
Am I eligible for Assam CEE if I give betterment in 3 subjects?
As you may be knowing that class 12 is considered as an eligibility criteria for getting admitted in CEE .
- The candidates are required to score aggregate 50% collectively in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- SC candidates will have to secure 45% marks
- while ST candidates will have to score 40% marks.
Now if you couldn't score this percentage then you can give improvement exam and score better to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
So, yes ofcurse they will take your best of two result..ie either 1st attempt or the betterment one according to which is better.
I could not fill up the form of CEE due to lock down so can I get the opportunity to fill up the form
CEE form fill up is actually done by online mode. And for 2020 new session the form fill up was started from 2nd march and closed at 20th june. Till now no further extension notice is revealed. The admit card will be issued at 15th september.
Hope for the best.
physical hendicape student eligibility for assam cee exam
You will have to fulfill the basic Eligibility criteria such as:
You must be an Indian citizen.
Residential Eligibility: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years.
Age limit 17-24
3% reservation for Physically Handicapped students.
All the best!!
when the CEE Exam will be held
Previously CEE was supposed to be held on 26th April 2020. However it got postponed due to the lockdown. New dates are yet to be released. So be patient and keep in touch fir further updates.
can a give me assam cee privears year question paper
Here we cannot provide you previous year question papers of Assam CEE , but still we can suggest you to type some of the keywords on google, the very first link will give you the best result,
So you can type " Assam CEE past year papers", hope it will help you.
Best of luck.