Stay up-to date with Delhi CET News
About Delhi CET 2021
Delhi CET 2021 - The authorities have released the counselling schedule of Delhi CET 2021. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of NCT of Delhi conducted the Delhi CET 2021 exam for admission to diploma in engineering courses on August 28. The Delhi CET 2021 application form was available online mode from July 6 to August 17 (revised). Before filling the application form of DELHI CET 2021, candidates should check the eligibility details carefully. Also, they need to enter all valid and correct details in the Delhi CET application form 2021. The process to fill Delhi CET 2021 registration includes steps like online registration, filling of necessary details, uploading scanned images, etc.,
The Delhi CET exam 2021 will be conducted offline as a Pen and Paper-based test in English and Hindi languages. The total duration of the exam will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes. The Delhi CET 2021 admit card will be released online and the candidates will download it from the website by using the application number and password. The exam authorities will publish the Delhi CET result 2021 on September 3.
Delhi CET 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Delhi Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||Delhi CET|
|Conducting Body||Department of Training and Technical Education Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||400 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Delhi CET 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
08 Oct, 2021 - 10 Oct, 2021
Counselling - Round 1 - Document verification and fee payment | Mode: Online
07 Oct, 2021
Counselling - Round 1 - seat allotment | Mode: Online
11 Sep, 2021 - 24 Sep, 2021
Counselling - Preference filling | Mode: Online
03 Sep, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
28 Aug, 2021
Exam | Mode: Online
18 Aug, 2021 - 23 Aug, 2021
Application Correction | Mode: Online
06 Jul, 2021 - 17 Aug, 2021
Application - Degree & diploma courses | Mode: Online
06 Jul, 2021
Advertisement | Mode: Online
Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission to diploma courses offered by the participating institutes must check the eligibility criteria of Delhi CET 2021 as prescribed by the admission authorities. With the help of Delhi CET 2021 eligibility criteria, candidates will get an idea of whether they can apply for admission in a particular course or not.
Candidates must meet the eligibility as set by the authority, without which their applications will not be processed. Following are the eligibility criteria of Delhi CET 2021 that candidates must meet:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates applying for the examination must have passed the Class 10th examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent examination board with at least 35% marks or 3.7 CGPA with Science, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects. In addition, candidates must have passed every subject individually.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates applying must be physically fit and will be required to present a certificate ascertaining the physical fitness of the candidate at the time of counselling.
- Age Limit: The authority has listed the gender and category wise maximum age limits that candidate must have as of August 1, 2021 are mentioned below in the given table.
Upper Age Limit
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The admission authority had released the application form of Delhi CET 2021 online mode. Candidates were able to fill the application form till the last date - August 17. It must be ensured by the candidates that they met the eligibility criteria before filling the Delhi CET application form 2021. It is advised by the authority that candidates must enter all valid and correct information in the application form, without which application forms will be rejected.
How to fill Delhi CET 2021 application form
- Registration: At first, candidates must choose the test (Test 1) and thereafter will have to register by entering details such as the candidate's name, parent's name, gender, communication details, and password. Candidates must also provide valid email id and password at the time of registration.
- Fill the application form: After the registration is complete, candidates have to enter all the details in the application form. All valid and correct information is to be entered. Details like personal details, academic details and address of communication are to be filled by the candidate. Test which the candidates wish to appear for is also required to be entered.
- Upload scanned images: Candidates after entering all the details in the application form will be asked to upload scanned images in the prescribed format. The documents required to be uploaded are scanned image of photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Payment of Application Fees: After images have been uploaded, candidates will be prompted to make the payment of application fees. The application fee for the examination is Rs. 400/- exclusive of bank charge of Rs. 15 and GST of Rs. 3. The application fee has to be paid through online mode only.
- Submit the Application Form: Candidates must review their application form before finally submitting it. If at any point, the information entered is incorrect, edit the details and then after final review, submit the application form.
|General, ST, SC, OBC||Online||Male, Female||₹ 400|
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
Diploma Lateral Entry
Modern office practice English
Comprehension of english including grammar of class XII level
Knowledge of current affairs
Logical and analytical ability
Modern office practice Hindi
Comprehension of hindi including grammar of class XII level
Knowledge of current affairs
Logical and analytical ability
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the examination are advised to go through the exam pattern of Delhi CET 2021 so as to have an idea of how the question paper will be arranged and it comprises of. With the help of the Delhi CET 2021 exam pattern, candidates will have more information about the total number of questions, total marks, marks allotted to each question, mode of examination, duration of the examination, and marking scheme. Since the exam pattern changes every year, so with the help of the examination pattern candidates will have an exact idea of the layout of the question paper.
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen and Paper mode)
Duration of exam
2 hours and 30 minutes
Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
English and Hindi
Total number of questions
150 multiple choice questions in each paper.
4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
1 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer
The admission authority of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) released the admit card of Delhi CET 2021 in online mode only.
Candidates will be able to check their Delhi CET 2021 result by logging in to the official website using their application number & password. Delhi CET result will contain various details includes the candidates’ names, application number and rank/position of the candidate.
How to download the Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Follow the steps below to download the admit card of Delhi CET
- Visit the official website
- Click on the candidate login link (link will be updated)
- Select the test number
- Enter application number, password, security code
- Click on the Log-in button
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card
- Take at least 2 print-outs
Details mentioned on the Delhi CET 2021
Delhi CET 2021 admit card comprises of following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Test number
- Date of birth
- Category and sub-category
- Parents name
- Address of communication
- Address of exam centre
- Date and time of examination
- Thumb impression
- General Instructions
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Delhi CET 2021 admit card
The result of Delhi CET 2021 was declared by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi in online mode only on September 3. The authorities released Delhi CET 2021 merit list for qualified candidates based on qualifying examination separately. The results comprise of marks obtained by candidates in the exam and no weightage will be given to marks secured in the qualifying examination. Delhi CET 2021 result was released in the form of merit list as a PDF file.
How to check Delhi CET 2021 Result
- Click on the link to check the result of Delhi CET 2021
- Log-in to the admission portal by using credentials such as roll number, application number, and security code
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result in PDF format
- Take a printout for future reference
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
The candidates who will be registered and meet the criteria have to register for the online counselling of Delhi CET 2021. Candidates have to select their preference as per their choice and pay the counselling fees in an online mode only. Thereafter, candidates will be allotted seat as per the choice made by the candidate and after that candidate will have to report to the venue for the document verification process.
Counselling process of Delhi CET 2021
- Payment of counselling fee: Candidates shortlisted after the examination have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 500 (excluding GST). Payment has to be made in an online mode.
- Online registration: After the payment of counselling fee, candidates have to register for the counselling process. Aadhaar and PAN card details are a must for the registration process. Candidates will have to provide marks secured by the candidate in Class 10, category and sub-category, personal details, etc. Also, candidates will have to provide their test number, CET roll number, the application number, etc.
- Choice Filling: Candidates will be required to provide choice as per their preference. Candidate must provide the number of choices so that the chances of getting a seat in either of the choices entered is high.
- Allotment of seats: Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit rank list prepared by the authority, choices entered by the candidates and also on the availability of seats.
- Payment of institutional fee: Candidates allotted the seat will have to pay the institutional fee in an online mode.
- Verification of documents: After the online counselling process is complete, candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for the document verification process and also to confirm their seat.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Delhi CET 2021 admit card
- Provisional allotment letter
- Online registration slip
- Copy of choices submitted by candidate
- Two latest color photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size
- Secondary school certificate for proof of date of birth
- Certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- SC / ST / person with disabilities/Divyang (PWD)/OBC certificate
- Defence category / kashmiri migrants / minority status certificate
- Conduct and character certificate from the head of the institution
- Medical fitness certificate
- Undertaking regarding prohibition of ragging
- Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate/migration certificate
- Declaration/undertaking for non migration (inter-polytechnic/institute) after admission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will Delhi CET 2021 application form be released?
The exam authorities have released the application form of Delhi CET 2021 in online mode.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria of Delhi CET 2021?
Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
Question:What is Delhi CET 2021 exam?
The Delhi CET 2021 exam is held for admissions into engineering diploma programmes in Delhi.
Question:How can I apply for polytechnic in Delhi?
DTE, Delhi conducts a Delhi CET 2021 for admissions into polytechnic programmes. Candidates seeking admission should appear in the entrance examination.
Question:What is the mode of Delhi CET exam ?
The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode as a Pen and Paper-based mode.
Question:Is there any negative marking in Delhi CET ?
Yes, One mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Question:How to download the admit card of Delhi CET 2021?
Candidates were able to download the Delhi CET 2021 admit card by using the application number and password.
Questions related to Delhi CET
confirm polytechnic exam date of 2021 because some people ask me the confirm date is 8th august and some people ask me confirm date of polytechnic exam is 28th august, so tell me the confirm date of exam??
Don't be tensed. Delhi Polytechnic Exam date will be conducted on 28 th August, 2021 and it is a online computer based exam.
The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi has released the Delhi CET 2021 application form online on their official website. Eligible candidates can fill up the application form till 18 th August, 2021.
For admission into Polytechnic courses in Delhi candidates must appear for Delhi Polytechnic Exam.
To get more information about Delhi Polytechnic Exam go through below mentioned link.
Hope this information helped you.
I want to know about bsc nursing courses
B. Sc Nursing is a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. It is a years undergraduatiton degree course. There are few types of Nursing courses available, below is the list.
Course Duration: 4 Years
Average Course Fees: Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 2,50,000
B.Sc Honours Nursing
Course Duration: 2 Years
Average Course Fees: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,75,000
Post Basic BSc Nursing
Course Duration: 2 Years
Average Course Fees: Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 1,75,000
Most of the Colleges gives admission into B.Sc Nursing based on entrance exam like NEET, TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET, etc.
Top B.Sc Nursing Colleges in India are mentioned below.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
- BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
For more information about B.Sc Nursing Colleges in India go through below link.
I hope this was useful.
All The Best!!
as an outsider ...mujhe delhi cet ke exam ke liye delhi jana hoga..ya mai or kahi se de skta hu?
You have not specified the exact Entrance test you are talking about. CET refers to common entrance test but for which university is not mentioned.
But usually, there are exam centres in many cities. So you can choose the location according to your convenience.
I hope this information helps you.
i scored in 10th class in maths 15 number in theroy and 18 number in practical exam TOTAL 33 . kya mai delhi CET DIPLOMA KA FORM BHAR SAKTA HU.
see DELHI CET diploma entrance exam is conducts by department of training and technical education, delhi. however eligibility criteria is applicants should Passed 10th class or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination, conducted by CBSE / other board with minimum 35% or 3.7 CGPA aggregate. The subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory to study in 10th standard and the candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects. so it does not matter of individual score you have got in math or any other subject. your average score of 10th class marks should be 35% or more . you must have got the pass marks in maths , english and science subject as per your education board.
for more information follow the below link:
after 12 commerce can I apply for Delhi cet 2021 exam ?
Yes you can apply for delhi cet 2021 examination but Only under group B because you are a commerce student. The eligibility for Group B is as follows:
- Candidates must have Passed class 12 from CBSE through any stream or any other equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate of the best three subjects including English and Hindi or Sanskrit.
- Candidate must have also passed each of these three subjects individually.
For more info you can visit the following link: