Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019 – The application form of Vizag Steel recruitment 2019 will be available tentatively from the third week of January. The last date to apply for Vizag Steel recruitment through GATE 2019 will be tentatively in the third week of February. While filling the application form, the candidates will be required to submit all valid details. The notification of Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019 will be announced for recruitment of Management Trainees (Technical). Candidates who are graduates in Mechanical, Metallurgy and Electrical Engineering will be required to apply for GATE 2019 before filling the application form for the Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019. The shortlisting and selection for the Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE will be on the basis of the GATE 2019 scores of the candidates. Candidates will have to fill the online application and pay the application fee. The complete details of the Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019 like the dates, eligibility, application procedure, shortlisting and selection process can be checked from the article below.
Download Free Sample Paper for GATEDownload Now
Quick Facts about Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019
Name of PSU
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) under Vizag Steel
Management Trainees (Technical)
Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy
Important Dates for Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019
GATE 2019 Registrations started on
August 31, 2018
Last date GATE 2019 application form
October 1, 2018 (with late fee)
GATE 2019 Admit Card
January 4, 2019
February 2 & 3, 2019
February 9 & 10, 2019
Application for Vizag Steel Recruitment
Third week of January 2019
Last date to register and pay
Third week of February 2019
Stage 2 Registration
Third week of February 2019
To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019
Candidates must be born not earlier than March 1, 1993. Relaxation for reserved candidates as per norms
Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they submit proof of their eligibility by August 31, 2019
Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Science
Mechanical/ Mechanical & Production Engineering
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Candidates must meet the requisite health criteria that are laid down by Vizag Steel. Candidates must be of sound health and they will have to undergo a medical examination which will be conducted by the medical board of Vizag Steel. The decision of the board will be final.
GATE Paper Allowed for Vizag Steel Recruitment
How to fill the application for Vizag Steel Recruitment through GATE 2019?
- The application form of Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 will be available in online mode. The GATE registration no. will be mandatory which will be mentioned in the GATE 2019 admit card. In addition to their GATE details, a valid Email ID, date of birth etc. should also be entered by candidates.
- Candidates should upload a passport size photograph (identical to the GATE 2019 application form) (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size)
- Candidates also have to upload a scanned image of their signature (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size) Candidates must ensure that the details entered match those in the GATE application form.
- After the registration of Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019, candidates will have to pay the application fees.
- Once the fees are paid, candidates have to log in and enter the payment details (SBI branch, Code Number, date of deposit and the Journal Number) along with other details like discipline, address, qualification, experience etc., and then submit their application
- After submission, candidates have to take a printout of the registration slip of the Vizag Steel recruitment through GATE 2019.
How to pay the application fee?
Rs. 500 + 18 percent GST (Rs. 100 + 18 percent GST for SC/ST/ PWD candidates)
- Download the echallan and pay the fees in any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in “RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220”.
- Bank charges are additional in case the fee is deposited at any other SBI branches other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam (Code 6318).
- Candidates will have to retain their copy of original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s Copy) and Registration slip for future reference
Selection Procedure for the Vizag Recruitment through GATE 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2019 scores. If shortlisted, candidates have to appear for a group discussion and a personal interview.
Documents to be carried to the Interview
Vizag Steel Registration Slip
SBI Bank challan
Passport size photograph (as submitted by them to GATE-2014 authorities)
GATE 2019 Admit Card
GATE 2019 Score Card
Marks Sheets and Provisional Certificate/Degree, all dated on or before 31st July 2019
Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate
Category Certificate if applicable
Medical certificate in case of PwD candidates
Any other as specified
Training/ Probation: Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 1 year after which they will be under probation for a period of 1 year. On successful completion of training, candidates will be absorbed as Junior Manager in E-1 grade.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid a pay scale of Rs 20,600- 46,500/. Cost to company during training will be 7.6 lakhs per annum
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
Room No.250, C Block,
Main Administrative Building,
Read PSU Recruitment through GATE 2019 for more information about other recruitment processes.
More like GATE
PTU M.Tech Admission 2019
PTU M.Tech Admission 2019, PTU M.Tech Admission Dates 2019, PTU M.Tech Application Form 2019, PTU...
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019 for OCES/DGFS
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2019 for OCES/DGFS - Know here all details about BARC Recruitment ...
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2019
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2019 - Get here all details about AAI Recruitment through GATE 2019 ...
Uttarakhand M.Tech Admission 2019
Uttarakhand M.Tech admission 2019- Know here all about Uttarakhand M.Tech Admission 2019 such as ...
RTU CAM 2019
RTU CAM 2019 - Know here all details about RTU CAM 2019 such as dates, eligibility criteria, appl...
Questions related to GATE
In order to apply for GATE Entrance Exam you should have completed four years Graduation program or you should be post graduate.Final year of the ...
My friend B.E course complete 6 years,F.E 2 years backlog ,and get ggood rank score gate exam ,get IIT m.tech cs how can get google, Microso
If you have gone through so much backlog then it might be diffivdif for you to get into good MNC remember I am telling difficult not impossible the...
Hello Yashwant,In order to apply for P.G. courses in NITIE, you need a valid GATE score. The validity of your GATE score is for 3 years and wi...
Dear Tharani, even if yoi have missed your Enrollment Id, you would have received a notification regarding your application for GATE 2019 at your r...
Preparation wholly depends on your purpose as well as you method of study as everything depends on you You can always make a search in career360 w...