What is KLU EEE?
KLU EEE Application Details
Procedure to apply in KLUEEE-
Candidatees have to fill the following details on KLUEEE application form:
Personal details: name, date of birth, father's name and mother's name
Contact details: e-mail id and mobile number
Education background: qualifying exams, year of passing and marks obtained in exams.
Payment of Application Fee of KLUEEE-
Candidates can pay fee of KLUEEE through online mode via credit/debit card or net banking. The online application fee is Rs. 1000.
After completing the payment process, the candidates can take print out of application form of KLUEEE. This requires logging into account by entering the candidate's application number and date of birth.
The primary step is to request for an application form by sending a self addressed envelope cover by post along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of "KL University" payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank.
Vijayawada- 520 002
On recieveing the application form, the candidate has to sent the filled in KLUEEE Application form through registered post/speed post to the same address.
KLUEEE application form is available at KLU offices at Vijayawada or at selected locations in India.
Canddiates have to pay Rs.1000 cash at the KLU office and sent the filled in KLUEEE application form via registered post/speed post.
The Director, Admissions,
KL University, 29-36-38,
Governerpet, Vijayawada - 520 002.
List of KLU offices:
- KLU Offices in Andhra Pradesh:
Greenfields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District.
29-36-38,Museum Road,Governor peta,Vijayawada-520002
9441520519, 9866034520, 9441364365, 9246611779,
9502085459, 8885757787, 9290429635,
Flat no-203,AVR complex 2nd floor,no-536,balaji colony opp.SV music college,Tirupathi
9949366189, 7207773337, 9505574146,9966773950
Flat no-404,RKTowers ,Back side to BSNL office Beside Ramalayam Temple,DHABA Gardens,Vishaka patnam
9666637614, 0891-66588087, 9985657365
Parkview, Flat No.103, Ground Floor ,H.No 8-2-293, 82/W/103, Women's Co-operative Housing Society,Road No.7D, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500045.
D.No-2-7-990,kanaka durga colony, Subbdari,Hanumakonda,Wrangal
- KLU Offices outside Andhra Pradesh:
Name of Manager With Phone Numbers
C-26, Indra Vihar, Shiv Jyothi School Main Rd, Kota, Rajasthan - 324005
Mr. Vijay Raj: 08764260006
103, Sachi Palace, Sahdeo Mahto Marg, Boring Road, Patna - 800001
Mr. Alok Kumar Singh: 08873036616
L I G, 239, housing Colony, Dhanbad, Jharkhand - 826001
Mr. J. Siddharth: 09386930243
H.No- H.I.G-13/1,OSHB Coloney, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751016
House Number - 2106, Street 10, Sector - 4E, BokaroSteel City, Jharkhand - 827004
Mr. Devendra Kumar - 9006161900/ 9709270212
Mr. Yogesh Kumar - 9263458143
KLU EEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed class XII or equivalent board examination with mininum aggregate marks as 60%.
- For admissions in B.Tech programmes, the candidates must qualify class XII with compulsory subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For admissions in B.Tech Biotechnology programme, the candidates must qualify class XII with compulsory subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates with merit in sports are also eligible in KLUEEE counselling process.
KLU EEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
KLU EEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
KLU EEE Counselling Details
- Candidates have to attend KLU EEE counselling in person on scheduled day and time at the counselling venue.
- They have to bring the call letter along with original documents and their attested photocopies at the time of counselling.
- The candidates have to pay an amount which include admision fee, cautiois deposit and tution fee though a demand draft drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada at the time of counselling session.
Documents required during KLUEEE Counselling:
- KLUEEE Counseling Call Letter.
- Class XII or equivalent qualified exam marksheet and provisional certificate/pass certificate.
- Class X marksheet or equivalent certificate.
- Entrance examination hall ticket & rank card of KLUEEE/JEE Main/EAMCET.
- Transfer certificate (TC) and conduct certificate (CC).
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and differently abled certificate issued by relevant medical authority.
- Other certificates such as sports/NCC/ex-service men/single girl child/extra curricular activities (ECA) mentioned in the application.
- Six passport size color photographs.
- Two sets of xerox copies of all the original certificates.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 952 Joined
- 10 Questions