TNEA 2013 Eligibility Criteria
About TNEA 2013: TNEA is the admission procedure conducted by the Anna University to provide admission to the best candidates for various courses in engineering in the colleges in Tamil Nadu.
TNEA 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
General: A minimum of 50% in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Class XII/HSC or any equivalent board
BC (including muslims): A minimum of 45 % in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Class XII/HSC or any equivalent board
MBC & DNC: A minimum of 40 % in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Class XII/HSC or any equivalent board
SC/SCA/ST: A minimum of 35 % in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Class XII/HSC or any equivalent board
Candidates who belong to other states: (open community only)
Candidates belonging to other states must satisfy at least one of the following conditions, to apply as Tamil Nadu candidate:
Candidates must have studied VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. in Tamil Nadu.
- Children of Central Government Employees who are otherwise not domicile of Tamil Nadu may apply for admission,irrespective of their domicile if their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application.
A certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian must be submitted to that effect.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible.
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission have been employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply, irrespective of their domicile.
- They have to submit a certificate from the employer stating that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slip, etc. and has been working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS.
Questions related to TS EAMCET
what are the top 3 colleges in Hyderabad so that one can get through TS eamcet and what marks should we get in TS eamcet to get seats in those colleges
Hello pravallika ,
good to see you here,
Top 3 colleges through tseamcet are :
1.CBIT ,Gandipet ; min cutoff : 55, max cutoff :150
2.JNTUH ; min cutoff : 100 ,max cutoff :145
3.college of engineering ; min cutoff :95 , max cut off : 145
I hope this information will help for you.
when will TS eamcet be conducted 2020
Application Form date for TS EAMCET 2020 has been extended. TS EAMCET, which was due to be held between July 6 to 9, 2020, has been postponed until further notice.
Common Entrance Test 2020 is held for admission of eligible candidates in B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharm, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry, B.F.Sc., and Pharm-D courses.
The date of examination is released soon.
For more detailed information. Kindly go through this link:
I hope it helps you.
is fee structure the same in engineering for local and non local students in telangana
Yes, the fee structure is same in all engineering college for local and non local students in Telangana. All the students are provided with equal opportunity. The areas are mentioned below.
Andhra University (A.U. area) includes Nagarjuna University area.
Sri Venkateswara University (S.V.U. area) includes Sri Krishnadevaraya University area.
Osmania University (O.U. area) includes Kakatiya University area.
Non Local areas:
• Candidates not meeting the above criteria will be considered as non-locals.
Candidate belonging to PIO / OCI category will be considered as under non local category only.
HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD I GETIN TS. EAMCET RANK LESS THAN 5000??
when ts eamcet will be conducted
As of now due to an enormous outbreak of Corona virus as a global pandemic, TS EAMCET 2020 has been postponed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University till further notice. Application dates have been extended upto August 14th.
Till now there is no any announcements of new dates regarding TS EAMCET 2020 so we cannot predict anything unless some official announcement is being made.
For latest updates refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information cleared your doubts.