Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Hope you are doing well in your career . As for requirement of AP PGECET , we provide you the information.
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Internet Technology and Web Design.
- Basics of OS , Unix and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Digital Image Procssing.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Soft Computing.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mobile Computing.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Information Storage and Management.
Exam pattern is as follows:
- It is an online exam which is computer based.
- The is of 120 minutes of duration.
- Total number of question will be 120.
- It is an objective type model.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative marks are given for incorrect answers.
- The language of questions will be in English only.
I hope this information may help you
All the best.
apppgecet counselling final phase of counselling is done on september 12-13, 2019.
THere is no information regarding convener quota. please contact with the particular college if admission is now possible or not.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
We cannot specify particular companies which may show interest on the students with APPGCET, it totally depends on the company in the market and criteria those companies expect from the young graduates. So it is best for wait and see, but I can assure that people with applauding marks in APPGCET will definitely win a good job.
Only the students who have qualified All India Gate Examination are entitled to a stipend of Rs.12,800 from All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE). The students who take admission based upon AP PGECET scores alone are not entitled to any stipend from AICTE however, they are entitled to getting a tuition fee waiver from the Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Government but that's applicable only to SC/ ST candidates below a certain age as mentioned by the government. Some universities award some of their students with some scholarships or one time stipends but that's totally based upon the discretion of the authorities.
There are many vacant seats in Mtech in AP. Try to find the college and go for management quota.
Did you got any mail/msg or any info about starting of regular classes?
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile