What is AP PGECET?
AP PGECET Application Details
How to apply?
Candidates must enter their payment details- transaction ID in case of payment at AP Online Centre or online transaction ID.
They must enter their hall ticket number of class 10th or equivalent, date of birth, local/non local status, income, category, and other details.
They must enter their academic details as asked.
They must upload their photo and signature as per specifications.
Candidates must note the unique AP PGECET registration ID generated after submission of the form.
How to apply for AP PGECET (GATE candidates)?
Candidates must enter the Payment Source, Transaction, Mobile, Date of Birth, SSC (10th Class) Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of Passing SSC (10th Class) to log in.
After logging in, they have to enter their personal details, academic details and GATE scores.
They must print the application form after submitting it. They must note down their AP PGECET registration number.
AP PGECET Application Status:
After submission of their application forms, candidates receive an SMS to their registered mobiles.
They also receive the copy of the AP PGECET application form to their e-mail ID.
Corrections in AP PGECET Application Form:
This is a facility offered by the authorities for corrections in the application form.
Candidates must log in and enter their registration ID, mobile number, date of birth (as per SSC/class X) to apply for corrections.
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- They must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines
- They must have passed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Candidates, who have completed their masters like M.Sc, have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Those, who have valid GATE scores, are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
AP PGECET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
AP PGECET Exam Centers
AP PGECET exam will be held at 6 centers across the country
AP PGECET Counselling Details
AP PGECET counselling comprises verification of certificates, payment of counselling fee and web option entry. Check the counselling procedure in detail below-
- Candidates, who qualify, must attend the document verification in person as specified.
- They have to sign in the register and pay the non-refundable processing fee before verification of certificates.
- Candidates must collect their scratch card after document verification containing their serial number and password for web option entry.
- They have to enter their web options as per their preferences after logging in.
- Candidates are allotted seats as per their merit in GATE and AP PGECET, options entered by them and the seat intake available.
AP PGECET Counselling Centers
AP PGECET counsellings will be held at 6 centers across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1239 Joined
- 158 Questions