I want to take addmission in PPT and the 3rd Counselling date already passed yesterday . Then what can i do , please help me
Hi, since you have not attended the third round of counselling there is no way you can re-enter. There are two options that you can take. One is management seats. PPT does offer management seats. Application forms are mostly available online if not try contacting the university itself they will guide you. Second will be, there are direct admissions available too. If you still have doubts feel free to comment. Hope this helps.
how to prepare pre polytechnic exam
you can follow some of the tips given below to prepare for your pre polytechnic examination,
- Keep a strong determination and motivation
- Make efficient use of your time
- Be thorough of the exam syllabus and pattern
- Gather all of the required study materials
- Make a study schedule for each day and stick to it
- Learn the foundation of each topic before moving on to solving the questions
- Make notes of important points while studying as it will helpful during revision
- Solve and practice as it is the most effect way to study
- Solve previous years question papers as it will give you a good idea as to how the questions are asked as well as help you identify your weak and strong points
- Keep ample time for revision
when will the cg ppt 2020 counselling will begin pls tell soon
The registration for counselling for CG PPT has begun on 10 September 2020 only. The registration has ended on 15 September 2020. You may get a seat in direct admission for the remaining seats.
Refer here for notice - https://cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in/sites/default/files/Matter%20for%20LWE%20Online%20Counselling%2020200001.pdf
Official Website - https://cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in/
Refer here for more info - https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/cg-ppt-counsellinCG%20PPTg
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
I am from Jharkhand what i can feel ppt
No,candidates from Jharkhand cannot apply for CG PET.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test is that a candidate must be the resident of Chhattisgarh.
Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
I hope this helps