What is AUEET?
AUEET Application Details
Cadidates have to apply online for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)
The aspirants can also download AUEET Application Form.
The application form of AUEET for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes are also available at the university.
The candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bangalore. The foreign nationals have to pay 50 USD, NRI/SAARC applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 and Indian applicants have to pay Rs. 1000.
Documents to be submitted with filled in Application Form of AUEET
Class X Mark sheet
Class XII Mark sheet
Work Experience Certificates (if any)
Score card of JEE Main/JEE Advanced/Karnataka CET/COMED-K/AUEET/Other State Entrance Exams
- Candidates have to send their filled in AUEET Application Form at below mentioned address.
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Tel.: +91 80 30938050/1/2/3
Fax: +91 80 30938040
AUEET Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates of AUEET must have passed class XII or any equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
The aspirants belonging to general category must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 45%.
Those belonging to reserved category must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 40% in aforementioned subjects.
AUEET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AUEET Counselling Details
- Candidates have to appear for AUEET Counselling which will be conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore.
- The candidates will appear for Personal Interview as part of admission process.
- The names of candidates qualifying the process will be announced on the same day on which they will be appearing for counselling.
- Selected candidates are required to pay registration fee to enroll for B.Tech programmes at Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore.
- For payment of registeration fee, Indian applicants have to pay Rs. 25000, NRI and SAARC applicants have to pay Rs. 30,000 and Foreign nationals have to pay 700 USD.
- The registration fee of AUEET is to be paid on the same day towards the acceptance of a provisional offer of admission.
- The payment is to be done by cash/card/demand draft. The demand draft of registration fee of AUEET will be drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 463 Joined
- 29 Questions