Mechanical Engineering is a field which deals with the study and application of designing, developing, manufacturing and use of machines and their system. The core concepts of this branch of engineering are kinematics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, materials science and electricity. This branch is one of the oldest and broadest disciplines of engineering.
To have a detailed knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, download this quick guide from here.
Rating & Reviews
Share your thoughts with other students by your genuine reviewsWrite a Review
- By: Bhaskar Nath on 5th July, 2017
- By: Prathmesh Kodrikar on 29th June, 2017
- By: thambi swamy on 7th June, 2017
- By: Gaurav Sahare on 22nd May, 2017Very nice
- By: Harikaran on 20th May, 2017
- By: areebmalik on 12th May, 2017nice
- By: Deepthi on 23rd February, 2017Nice.. good
- By: GURRAM THANUJA on 17th January, 2017Nice
- By: roshan raj on 4th January, 2017Nice
- By: SANGHARSH BHAWAR on 6th December, 2016