Mechanical Engineering is a field which deals with the study and application of designing, developing, manufacturing and use of machines and their system. The core concepts of this branch of engineering are kinematics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, materials science and electricity. This branch is one of the oldest and broadest disciplines of engineering.
To have a detailed knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, download this quick guide from here.
Rating & Reviews
Share your thoughts with other students by your genuine reviewsWrite a Review
- By: mahesh garlanka1004 on 20th July, 2018Better
- By: Pranav Badola on 3rd June, 2018NICE BOOK!!
- By: Krithik on 17th May, 2018This e book is very useful for those who r going to choose their career as mechanical engineering.you will get an idea about mechanical engineering.Moreover its good.
- By: Navin Singh on 1st April, 2018Thanks
- By: praveen on 21st February, 2018
- By: virendra pal on 5th February, 2018
- By: Satish keshari on 23rd January, 2018I wanna this book
- By: Bhaskar Nath on 5th July, 2017
- By: Prathmesh Kodrikar on 29th June, 2017
- By: thambi swamy on 7th June, 2017