RatingAAAA+AAAA+ means Outstanding
Number of Courses Available: 33
Chemical Engineering 2 Courses
Food Technology1 Course
Oil and Paint Technology1 Course
Paint Technology1 Course
Pharmaceutical Technology1 Course
Diploma Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available DIPLOMA courses
UG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available UG courses
PG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available PG courses
Reviews of Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Recently NAAC has accredited A+. Coming to Infrastructure of college, it is quite good. The college is located in Central Mumbai. The campus is huge....Read more »
Infrastructure is good. Placement for my degree isn't that good. Faculties are 75% good. Other curricular activities are many to develops extra skills....Read more »
- Ashish LadhaAssociate Director, Management..KPMG India
- Dhananjay SatheVice President, Research & Tec..Unichem Laboratories Limited
- Dr. Suresh DokeAssistant ManagerDr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Dr. Yogesh MishraManager, Technology Developmen..Biological E. LTD
- Ganesan VeerabadranCountry ManagerPidilite Industries Trading(Shanghai) Co Ltd
- Manivannan MuthuAssistant Manager - Delivery -..JD Software Pvt. Ltd
- Neesha DesaiCo. Founder - Lab ManagerArasan Chemicals Private Limited
- Pratik SangaveFounder and Managing DirectorZero-D Industries Pvt Ltd
- Raunak MunotDirector, Social StrategyGroupM
Total Faculty In College: 63
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
QNA - COLLEGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the college!
- 874 Joined
- 73 Questions
If i get 80% in board exam and 110 marks get in gujcet then possible to get addmission in DAIICT in ICT branch ?
How many marks required in gujcet to get addmission in DAIICT in ICT branch for B.TECH?
Can I get nsit,dtu ict Mumbai if I got 108 marks in jeemain 2018
What is the cut of for Oct Mumbai in CET ?
From this year (2018) jee mains marks will be considered in ICT college? If they take admission through Jee mains what will be the cut off ?
Photos and videos
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
College Address & Nearby Places
AddressInstitute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
Nathalal Parekh Marg Matunga Mumbai - 400019 India