Electronics and Communication Engineering deals with the study, application and utilization of science and mathematics to address practical problems that exist or occur in the field of communications. This branch of engineering involves research, design, development and testing of the electronic equipment used in various communications systems.
To know more in detail about Electronics and Communication Engineering, download this quick guide from here.
Rating & Reviews
Share your thoughts with other students by your genuine reviewsWrite a Review
- By: Shrinidhi Patted on 9th July, 2017
- By: Neetesh on 10th June, 2017good going notes of career360
- By: Harshavardhanreddy Putta on 9th June, 2017jaffa book
- By: TECHNO MIK on 8th June, 2017it helped me a lot to take a quick over view of ec engineering criteria, syllabus and scopes after b.tech degree specifically topic wise .
- By: Deepthi on 23rd February, 2017Good