What is MHT CET?
MHT CET Important Dates
18/Jan/2018 to 25/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
24/Apr/2018 to 10/May/2018
10/May/2018  12:00 AM
MHT CET 2018 counselling - Registration
07/Jun/2018 to 19/Jun/2018
24/Jun/2018 to 04/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 1
04/Jul/2018 to 12/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 2
13/Jul/2018 to 20/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 3
MHT CET Application Details
- Candidates are required to register themselves by filling details like personal information, contact information, reservation, educational details and by choosing a password for them.
- After filling all the above mentioned details, candidates have to click on "NEXT" after which a new page will appear. On this page, they have to upload their scanned photograph and signature. Uploaded files will be displayed on screen. To confirm the uploading of images, candidates are required to click on "SUBMIT" button.
- As the last step of online registration, candidates have to pay the application fee after filling their all details and after uploading the images.
- Fee can only be paid only in online modes.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Indian Nationals and should have passed class 12th Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 45% marks (for general category) and Minimum 40 % marks (in case of candidates of Backward class categories and
- Physically Handicapped belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
- Applicants are required to have obtained a non-zero score in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at MHT CET.
MHT CET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
MHT CET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
MHT CET Counselling Details
- MHT CET Counselling will be conducted through Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
- Candidates are required to register themselves for CAP by filling in online application for same. All candidates have to enter their following details:
- MHT CET registration details
- Personal details
- Communication details
- Candidature type
- Exam details
- After filling all the details, scanned photograph and signatures will be requires to be uploaded by the candidates
- After registraion, candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges during MHT CET Counselling by signing in through their Login ID.
- Candidates will be informed about his/her seat allotment either through the registered email ID or through SMS over the registered phone number.
- During the MHT CET Counselling process, the candidates are required to undergo document verification, photo and signature verification, etc.
- Candidates need to report to the reporting centres or to the allotted colleges within the specified time and date, failing which the candidate may lose his/her seat from that college.
- For the counselling process of MHT CET, the candidates may accompany their parent or guardian.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 11568 Joined
- 3872 Questions