What is BITSAT?
BITSAT Important Dates
19/Dec/2017 to 19/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Application Correction Date
20/Mar/2018 to 23/Mar/2018
Admit Card Date
12/Apr/2018 to 10/May/2018
16/May/2018 to 31/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
BITSAT Application Details
- Candidates can fill the Application Form of BITSAT by clicking on "Allow me to Apply Online" Button at the bottom of the Online Application Form of BITSAT.
- They have to register by entering their following personal details:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Email Id
- They have to complete the application form and pay prescribed fees.
- After that, they can take the print out of the filled form for future reference.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance will be considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
BITSAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Four
|BITSAT Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning
BITSAT Exam Centers
BITSAT exam will be held at 29 centers across the country
BITSAT Counselling Details
- Applications for counselling will be accepted online and must be submitted along with class XII mark sheet.
- Course options/choices preferred by the applicant shall also be submitted.
- Candidates shall enter following details in the admission form-
- Part 1: Personal Details
- Part 2: Class XII Examination Details
- Part 3: Filling up of order of preference
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 24450 Joined
- 744 Questions