What is TS EAMCET?
TS EAMCET Application Details
Step 1- The first step is that candidates have to pay the registration fee to fill the application form of TS EAMCET. This can be done through e-seva/ mee seva/ tsonline/ credit card/ debit card.
Step 2- After fee payment, the next step requires the candidates to enter personal details for payment verification. If the candidates have paid the fee through TS Online/ e-Seva/Mee Seva, then they need to enter the Transaction ID generated during the registration fee payment in order to proceed further to complete the application form filling procedure.
If the candidates have paid through Credit or Debit card, they are required to enter the transaction ID to move ahead with the form filling process.
Step 3- The payment process will be completed by providing the particulars like Payment Reference Id, Transaction Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. Once completed, this will take the candidates to the page where they need to fill the application form for TS EAMCET.
Step 4- The last step requires the candidates to take the printout of filled-in Online TS EAMCET application form and submit it to the examination hall on the day of the exam. A recent colour photograph of the candidate needs to be affixed in the space specified for it in the application form and get it attested by a gazetted officer/principal of the college where the candidate has studied.
Personal details required during Payment Verification of TS EAMCET application form:
- Qualifying Examination passed or appeared, Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination
- Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E & AM)
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1 lakh (or) up to Rs.2 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2 lakhs
- Academic Details
- Category (SC, ST, etc) and Application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
- Aadhaar Card details
Important Instructions for filling Online TS EAMCET Application Form:
- The candidates need to upload a recent passport size digital colour photograph for uploading.
- The candidates need to upload their Digital Signature.
- They need to select regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for TS EAMCET.
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail Id
- Place where Studied - Municipality/Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to be of Indian nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- They are required to belong to Telangana state, while satisfying the Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in Telangana.
- Candidates are required to have cleared or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics as compulsory subjects, while Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology needs to be optional subjects. Students with related vocational courses in Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, will also be considered eligible for appearing in TS EAMCET.
- Aspiring candidates should have cleared or appeared in the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 45% marks (Open category) and 40% marks for reserved category students, in the subjects specified taken together in 10+2 pattern.
- While there is no upper age limit, the exam requires the candidates to have completed 16 years of age.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B. Tech (FST), should have completed 17 years of age. Such candidates need not to exceed
- 22 years of age (open category), while SC and ST category students should not exceed 25 years.
TS EAMCET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
TS EAMCET Exam Centers
TS EAMCET exam will be held at 59 centers across the country
TS EAMCET Counselling Details
- Candidates qualifying TS EAMCET have to attend the counselling session in person.
- The verification of certificates and option entry during admission time of a candidate will be conducted on various help line centres across India. These help line centres will be selected by the candidates at the time of filling the application form of TS EAMCET.
- The candidates belonging to OC/BC category have to pay Rs.1000 and SC/ST category belonging candidates have to pay Rs.500 as TS EAMCET counselling fee.
- Tution fee particulars and seat available under convenor quota college wise will be made available before the commencement of option entry.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Documents required in TS EAMCET counselling:
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS EAMCET 2016 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Documents produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority candidates during TS EAMCET Counselling:
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board - Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent
- Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports - To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or certificate from the head master
- Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
TS EAMCET Counselling Centers
TS EAMCET counselling will be held at 1 center across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4831 Joined
- 1278 Questions