i want to prepare for JLEE ASSAM PLEASE HELP
* Assam JLEE 2021 – Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) will be conducting the common entrance exam for admissions to the second year BE/B.Tech Program for the academic year 2021-22. The application form of Assam JLEE 2021 has been released on June 2021 and the candidates can submit it by July 2021. It is an entry for admissions to the premier Engineering Colleges in Assam under the lateral entry scheme.
* These colleges include Assam Engineering College, Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Bineswar Brahma Engineering College . The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list which is prepared on the basis of the total marks secured in the admission test. The admit card of Assam JLEE 2021 will be released in August 2021.
* The exam will be conducted in two centers – Guwahati and Jorhat . The authorities will declare the result of Assam JLEE 2021 on or before September 2021, followed by the counseling and seat allotment.
* Assam JLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Aspirants seeking admission into the 2nd year of B.E/B. Tech programs offered under the lateral entry scheme at colleges in the state of Assam will have to meet the minimum eligibility requirements as stated below –
- Candidates should be a permanent residence of Assam.
- The candidates should possess a recognized diploma of a minimum of 3 years duration from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under the State Council of Technical Education.
- They should secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates appearing their final year exams are also eligible to appear for the JLEE exam. The only condition is that they have to produce the original mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission.
* Steps to fill Assam JLEE 2021 Application Form :
- Filling out the application form – Candidates will have to begin by filling out the details asked in the form such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Uploading documents – After filling out the necessary documents, candidates will have to next upload a photograph and scanned signature in a format prescribed below.
- Payment of application fee – Once all the details are entered correctly and the documents are uploaded in a prescribed format, candidates will have to proceed towards the payment. The application fee of Rs. 1000 will have to be paid through online mode (debit cards/credit cards/ net banking) or offline mode (state bank collect). Candidates who will pay through offline mode will have to generate a cash deposit by selecting the state bank of India option and will have to make a payment at any state bank of India branch.
- Printout of the confirmation page – Finally, after completing all the above-mentioned steps, candidates should take a print of the confirmation page for future references.
* Assam JLEE 2021 Exam Centres :
At the time of filling the online application form, candidates will get a chance to select and submit the choice of preference for the exam center. Assam JLEE 2021 will be conducted in two examination centers – Guwahati and Jorhat . However, the number of examination centers may change according to the number of applicants. Candidates should ensure that they reach the allotted examination center on the scheduled date and time.
* Assam JLEE 2021 Exam Pattern :
The examination authorities will release the exam pattern of Assam JLEE 2021 on the official website to make candidates familiar with the type and the total number of questions that will be asked in the examination. The detailed exam pattern of the Assam JLEE 2021 is given below.
- Sections Mathematics, Basic Computer, Graphics, Branch of Engineering
- Exam Mode Pen and paper-based mode
- Duration 3 hours
- Question type Objective type (multiple choice questions)
- Language English
- No. of Questions 100
- Section-wise Questions Mathematics- 30 questions, Basic Computer - 10 questions, Graphics -10 questions, Branch of Engineering- 50 questions.
- Marking scheme 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. (1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer)
- Total Marks 400
* Assam JLEE 2021 Admit Card :
ASTU will release the admit card of Assam JLEE 2021 on August 2021 for all the eligible candidates. Candidates will be able to access the admit card by visiting the official website. The admit card will include all the necessary details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination date and time, and examination center. Assam JLEE 2021 admit card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
* Assam JLEE 2021 Result :
The result of Assam JLEE 2021 will be declared by the authorities on or before September 2021. Candidates will be able to access their results by logging into the result window. Candidates can check the steps to download the Assam JLEE 2021 result.
* Assam JLEE 2021 Cutoff marks :
The admission process will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Assam JLEE 2021. The authorities will release the cutoff of Assam JLEE 2021 which will be the minimum marks required by the candidates to get admission.
* Hope this information helps !!
* All the best !!
the final year student have not yet diploma certificate then they what to do ???
Final year students of Diploma are eligible to apply for entrance exams, BTech colleges as well as for jobs. If the eligibility criteria says that final year Diploma students are eligible to apply then they don't ask for the Diploma certificate. As you wouldn't receive it until you've completed your Diploma.
what are the important branch subject for mechanical i should focus on for my jlee preparation.
questions generally comes from mechanical sciences , kinetic energy, work power problem, basic electrical and electronics engineering, materials science, diploma level mathematics. you may follow any good books of lateral entry entrance test of various university to boost your preparation.
Lateral Entry to Engg. Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam
by RPH Editorial Board
what is the syllabus for mathematics for jlee 2020
Given below is the syllabus of JLEE :
Dynamics, Differential Equations
Relations and Functions
Permutations and Combinations
Sequences and Series
Three Dimensional Geometry
Matrices and Determinants
Permutations and Combinations
Mathematical Induction and Its Application
I hope this helps
Is there any direct entry for those studend who have Ncc C certificate
No, there is no provision for entry of NCC cadets directly or with any kind of preference..
The eligibility criteria of the Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination 2020 is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed a recognized Diploma (Minimum 3 years duration) from any Polytechnic Institution affiliated to State Council of Technical Education (SCTE), Assam.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate in their diploma examination.
- Only permanent residents of Assam will eligible for JLEE 2020.
- Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but have to submit their Original Mark sheet along with the pass certificate of the final Diploma as stipulated.
I hope this helps
jlee previous year question paper
You can search for previous years papers of JLEE (Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination) on Internet. Just type the keyword on Google and you can download the papers from there.
For more queries refer- https://engineering.careers360.com/exams/jlee
In jlee exam there have any age limit ..!!!
JLEE is Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination. The criteria specified by ASTU, explains the age criteria, academic qualification, pass percentage and other criteria for having the suitable candidate for exam. candidates must have passed minimum of 3 years from any Polytechnic institution which is affiliated to SCTE (State Council Of Technical Education) . Candidates must have passed the diploma with minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC and ST. Also the only residents/people of Assam are eligible for giving this JLEE exam. For more information you can go through the link given below.
I hope your question is cleared.
All the best for your future.
21+ age candidate are eligible for jlee
Joint Lateral Entry Examination (JLEE) for Assam is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University in the last week of May.
There is no Age limit to appear in the examination. So you can appear in it whenever you want !
You can get more information about JLEE in the link below:
Best of Luck for the Exam!
I have done my B.Sc Physics honours in Government college (Pragjyotish College) located in Guwahati ,Assam.So is i eligible for JLEE exam.
According to one of the eligibility criteria candidates must have passed a recognized Diploma (Minimum 3 years duration) from any Polytechnic Institution affiliated to State Council of Technical Education (SCTE), Assam. So you are not eligible for JLEE. Please click the below link for the eligibility criteria
Can a bsc physics honours graduate student is eligible for these entrance.
If we go with eligibility criteria for JLEE exam then it states that a candidate must have passed his/ her diploma course with minimum 45% from any polytechnic institute affiliated to state counselling technical education (SCTE), Assam. Only permanent residence of Assam can apply for this exam as you did your BSc physics Honours so you are not eligible for this.
Best of luck.