RatingAAAA+AAAA+ means Outstanding
Number of Courses Available: 55
Architecture Engineering1 Course
Biotechnology Engineering1 Course
Chemical Engineering 1 Course
Civil Engineering1 Course
Computer Science Engineering 1 Course
UG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available UG courses
PG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available PG courses
Reviews of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
I am fourth year now, and the past three years of my life have been best for me. The Campus The campus is astonishing with James Thomson building ....Read more »
Placements were good as always with 100% placements, but the highest and lowest salaries were not disclosed by the placement cell of IIT. Companies li....Read more »
A great infrastructure with almost every single facility one can imagine on campus. A nearly 10 mbps internet 24x7, green lush campus and all sports f....Read more »
- Ajit GuptaCEO and FounderAryaka Networks, Inc.
- Amit AgarwalFounderDigital Inspiration
- Ankur PrakashVP - New Growth and Emerging M..Wipro
- Anuj DuaAstt General Manager- New Prod..Hero MotoCorp Ltd
- Anupam PrakashPresident & CEO - India & Sout..Andrade Gutierrez S.A.
- Arun K. SinghSenior EngineerSamsung Electronics
- Atul KansalFounder & Managing DirectorINDUS Environmental Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dinesh C PaliwalChairman, President & CEOHARMAN International
- Dr. Nirmaljeet Singh Kalsi IASAdditional Chief Secretary PWD..Government of Punjab, India
Total Faculty In College: 425
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
QNA - COLLEGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the college!
- 1466 Joined
- 129 Questions
I have got 147 rank in SC category. Which IITs should I list in my JoSAA choice list according to my interest of CSE ?
I got 451 in GATE 2018 in Mechanical Engineering paper. What's the chance of getting IIT Roorkee M.Tech Nanotechnology and in which round?
Should I take mechanical engineering at IIT Roorkee or do chemical engineering at IIT Bombay?
Which is better computer science from IIT ROORKEE/ELECTRICAL ENG. FROM IIT DELHI OR ELECTRICAL + M TECH MICROELECTRICAL FROM IIT MUMBAI
Can I please suggest me what option should I opt as I am getting metallurgy in IIT Bombay and chemical engineering 4 yrs in IIT Roorkee
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
College Address & Nearby Places
AddressIndian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee - Haridwar Highway Roorkee Uttarakhand - 247667 India.