What is MUOET?
MUOET Important Dates
17/Oct/2017 to 11/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
MU OET 2018 Online Test Booking Schedule (OTBS) for the 1st and 2nd attempt
31/Mar/2018 to 14/Apr/2018
19/Apr/2018 to 09/May/2018
09/May/2018 to 10/May/2018
MUOET Application Details
Steps involved in online submission of application form:
• Personal details: Candidates have to first enter their personal details like name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, gender etc.
• Contact and communication details: Here, details like, mobile number, e-mail id and communication and permanent address will be required to be entered by the candidates.
• Education qualification: In this step, the candidates have to enter their marks of class 12th and details of conducting board.
• Selecting programmes & payment of fee: During this stage, candidates have to enter details regarding the desired course and application fee fee payment.
• Confirming form submission: This will be the last step where candidates will be confirmed by the university related to the completion of their registration for MU OET.
MUOET Eligibility Criteria
• To appear in MU OET, aspirants must have passed 10+2, IB, A Level, American 12th grade or equivalent.
• A minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any of the optional subjects is a must.
• English, Mathematics and Physics must be compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
• Optional subjects in class XII or equivalent could be Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
MUOET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
MUOET Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Four
|MUOET Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
English And General Aptitude
MUOET Counselling Details
• Applicants need to login with their MU OET application number and OTBS password to book counselling venue for MU OET while booking exam centres for MU OET.
• After logging in, candidates will be required to fill the choices of their preference.
• Applicants can change the options any number of times within the specified period.
• The last updated preferences will be taken into consideration for the succeeding round.
• Candidates are advised to take a printout of their option list for future reference.
• Applicants will be informed individually about the upgradation, first time allotments and status quo after each round.
• Email notification will be sent to the registered e-mail IDs and SMS will be sent to the registered mobile numbers.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend the counselling in person as per the schedule and have to fill the Registration Form at the counselling venue.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 7986 Joined
- 509 Questions