What is UPSEE?
UPSEE Important Dates
23/Jan/2018 to 15/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
20/Apr/2018 to 29/Apr/2018
29/Apr/2018  10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
UPSEE Application Details
- Candidate will be required to fill their personal, educational and communication details through the official website of UPSEE.
- After entering all the details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates will be required to pay their application fee online via credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Fee payment is the last step of UPSEE Application Form. Candidates must take print out of the application form after completing all the steps.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the first year must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subjects.
- They must have passed the intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognised board/ university in each of the compulsory subjects individually.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum 45 per cent marks (40 per cent marks for SC/ ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
UPSEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
UPSEE Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Three
|UPSEE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
UPSEE Exam Centers
UPSEE exam will be held at 40 centers across the country
UPSEE Counselling Details
- The first step is to download UPSEE Counselling Letters. Applicants can do that by entering Course, Roll Number and Date of Birth
- The next stage is of Document Verification. Candidates need to download the list of UPSEE Document Verification Centres.
- UPSEE rank holders are required to be present at the verification centres personally.
- The candidates need to submit the required documents in original along with a set of photocopies for verification and authentication.
- They need to submit Counselling letter of UPSEE at the verification centres.
- Candidates are now required to deposit UPSEE Counselling fee at the verification centre via a DD in favour of ‘Finance Officer, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University payable at their document verification centre city.
- Once the verification process is complete, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the candidates. The OTP is required to log in for choice filling.
- Seat Allotment for UPSEE 2018 will be done on the basis of ranks scored by candidates in UPSEE and choices filled by them during the counselling.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 9341 Joined
- 1410 Questions