What is UPSEE?
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is a state level undergraduate engineering entrance exam. The entrance test is conducted by Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly known as UPTU) for admission to around 1.50 lakh seats including around 4,000 government college seats. AKTU conducts UPSEE in offline (Pen & Paper based) mode only. Read More
UPSEE Application Details
- Candidate will be required to fill their personal, educational and communication details through the official website of UPSEE.
- After entering all the details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates will be required to pay their application fee online via credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Fee payment is the last step of UPSEE Application Form. Candidates must take print out of the application form after completing all the steps.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the first year must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subjects.
- They must have passed the intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognised board/ university in each of the compulsory subjects individually.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum 45 per cent marks (40 per cent marks for SC/ ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
UPSEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
UPSEE Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
Number of Sections: Three
Number of Sections: Three
|UPSEE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Disclaimer: Based on our Prepmeter tool.
UPSEE Exam Centers
UPSEE exam will be held at 40 centers across the country
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
UPSEE Counselling Details
- The first step is to download UPSEE Counselling Letters. Applicants can do that by entering Course, Roll Number and Date of Birth
- The next stage is of Document Verification. Candidates need to download the list of UPSEE Document Verification Centres.
- UPSEE rank holders are required to be present at the verification centres personally.
- The candidates need to submit the required documents in original along with a set of photocopies for verification and authentication.
- They need to submit Counselling letter of UPSEE at the verification centres.
- Candidates are now required to deposit UPSEE Counselling fee at the verification centre via a DD in favour of ‘Finance Officer, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University payable at their document verification centre city.
- Once the verification process is complete, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the candidates. The OTP is required to log in for choice filling.
- Seat Allotment for UPSEE 2018 will be done on the basis of ranks scored by candidates in UPSEE and choices filled by them during the counselling.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 10578 Joined
- 3883 Questions