What is IPU CET?
IPU CET Important Dates
19/Feb/2018 to 01/May/2018  9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
13/May/2018  11:00 AM
Exam for B.Tech (Biotechnology)
IPU CET Exam Insights
Exam Difficulty Level
IPU CET Application Details
• Candidates can fill application form for IPU CET in online mode only.
• In the application form, students need to fill their personal details, educational qualification details, address and communication details.
• All students will be required to choose exam category and exam center.
• There is no restriction on number of categories chosen by a candidate.
• For every category, candidates have to fill a separate application form and pay the prescribed fee.
• After filling in all the details, they will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
• Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system enters into the fee payment stage.
• Finally, candidates must take a printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment for their own record.
• Candidates need not to send any document or application form by post to the university.
• All uploaded images/documents have to be in jpg/jpeg/gif format and less than 80 kb. The page size of document is to be in A4 format.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
• Applicants must be citizens of India.
• Each applicant must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
• A minimum aggregate of 55% is a prerequisite, while the applicant is required to have passed all subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) separately.
• Applicants must have passed English subject (core/elective or functional).
IPU CET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IPU CET Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Three
|IPU CET Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
IPU CET Counselling Details
• For IPU CET Counselling, candidates have to register themselves online and pay INR 1,000 as registration fee.
• For Registration, candidates have to log in by entering their course, IPU CET Roll Number, Date of Birth and result status.
• Bank Reference number (transaction ID/Challan number) will be required to be entered by candidates for registration of IPU CET counselling.
• After entering the challan number, candidates can enter their particulars like: personal details, academic details, contact details with address, mobile number and e-mail ID.
• Candidates have to choose a password as per the specifications mentioned in the online registration form.
• Once all the details are entered by candidates, they must fill their choices as per their course preferences for counselling.
• There will be no restriction on the number of options that a candidate may enter.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 5840 Joined
- 687 Questions