What is KIITEE?
KIITEE Important Dates
Admit Card Date
01/Apr/2018 to 05/Apr/2018
15/Apr/2018 to 24/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
20/May/2018  12:00 AM
KIITEE Application Details
• Candidates need to fill in their Personal Details and after that they will be directed to Document Uploading page.
• Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system takes the users to the Fee Payment stage.
• Finally, candidates must take a printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment for their own record.
• Candidates need not to send any document or application form by post to KIIT University.
• All uploaded images/documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format. The page size of document is to be A4.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination within last two years or are appearing for it in the current year, are only eligible to apply for B.Tech Programmes of the University.
• They should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
• Applicants must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
• Candidates must not be more than 21 years of age at the time of submitting application form.
KIITEE Exam Fee
KIITEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
KIITEE Counselling Details
• KIITEE counselling and seat allotment will be done purely on basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
• On the day of declaration of result, the university will publish the counselling schedule. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule with their downloaded rank cards.
• As soon as all the seats are filled up, KIITEE counselling will get over.
• Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4313 Joined
- 119 Questions