What is GEEE?
GEEE Important Dates
15/Dec/2017 to 31/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
15/Jun/2018  10:00 AM
GEEE Application Details
How to fill GEEE application form?
Step 1: Candidates have to first register themselves online for filling up application form of GEEE.
Step 2: The next step for candidates is to fill details related to personal and educational background. They also have to choose their preference of examination centre.
Step 3: Candidates have to complete the form filling procedure by submitting the GEEE application form online.
Application fee of GEEE:
- After submitting complete GEEE apllication form, candidates will be directed to payment portal.
- Both male and female candidates of all categories have to pay Rs. 500 as GEEE application fee. This will include application form, university brochure cum information booklet and application fee of GEEE.
- Application fee is to paid online through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm
- In case, candidates do not get confirmation of payment of GEEE application fee within 48 hours, then they must contact help desk of Galgotia University for support.
Note: Candidates have to retain their email id and contact details till the admission procedure is over.
GEEE Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of GEEE:
- Candidates must have passed class XII or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry taken together.
- Candidates, who are appearing in class XII or equivalent exam in the same year as of GEEE, can also apply.
GEEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
GEEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
GEEE Exam Centers
GEEE exam will be held at 20 centers across the country
GEEE Counselling Details
Process of Counselling in GEEE -
Step 1: Candidates have to get the following documents verified at the time of counselling conducted by Galgotia University.
- GEEE Admit Card
- Marksheet of Class X and XII
- Migration Certificate
- Demand Draft for the payment of Admission fee drawn in favour of "Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh" payable at Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida with information written on the reverse of the demand draft like name of the candidate, course applied for and application number.
Step 2: Once the verification of the documents is done, candidates will fill in their preferrable branches in engineering based on availability of seats.
Step 3: Seat allotment will be based on numner of vacant seats and choice filled by the candidates at the GEEE counselling centre. After the confirmation of seats, candidates have to pay admission fees of Galgotia University.
GEEE Counselling Centers
GEEE counselling will be held at 1 center across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 726 Joined
- 7 Questions