What is PESSAT?
PESSAT Application Details
Registration for PESSAT
In order to get access to fill up the application form of PESSAT, candidates first need to register themselves by entering following steps.
Select the course you want to apply
Name of the Applicant
Date of Birth
How to Print PESSAT Application Form?
Candidates need to fill in the following details in order to print the PESSAT Application Form.
Date of Birth
How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
After clicking on the submit button, the next page opens, where the candidate needs to provide his/her personal and academic details in the following manner.
Parents Qualification and Occupation
Last Institute Studies
Marks and percentage obtained
Important Points about PESSAT Application Form
In order to visit the next step of uploading photo, the candidate will have to select 3 test centres and declaration.
Further, he/she need to click on submit and continue button.
How to upload Candidate’s Photograph?
The candidates have to upload their scanned copy of passport size image in the space provided.
After clicking on the confirm button, the fee payment page will open.
How to pay PESSAT Application Fee?
After uploading the photograph, candidates will click on the confirm button.
After this, “payment detail page” will open.
The applicants needs to register, fill up the application form and pay Rs. 1050 as examination fee for PESSAT.
Payment mode of PESSAT Application Fee
The application fee of PESSAT exam can be paid through credit/debit card/net banking/challan
How to make payment of PESSAT application fee through Challan?
The applicants have to take the printout of both PESSAT application form and challan and carry both to the bank for payment.
They need to submit hard copy of application form along with the copy of challan.
How to make payment of PESSAT application fee through Demand Draft (DD)?
In order to pay the application fee of PESSAT, candidates need to make payment through Demand Draft in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
Applicants have to procure demand draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and send along with printed application form at the below mentioned address.
Manager – Admissions, Office of Admissions,
PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085
Ph:+91 80 2672 6622
When to take print outs of PESSAT Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their PESSAT Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII or equivalent exam.
Aspirants qualifying PESSATand counselling rounds will be offered admission to B.Tech programmes in PES University, Bangalore campus.
PESSAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
PESSAT Exam Pattern
PESSAT Counselling Details
Steps involved in PESSAT Counselling
- For PESSAT counselling, aspiring candidates must login, register and complete the registration process, thereby confirming their attendance.
- They should report for registration on the scheduled date and time and physically attend the counselling.
- The apiring candidates must enter their class XII marks before attending the counselling.
- Examinees must submit the DDs and attested copies of the specified documents along with the originals for verification.
- They may be accompanied by a parent/guardian for PESSAT counselling.
Important Points for candidates not attending PESSAT counselling
- As per the university, it’s mandatory for the candidates to fill and submit authorization letter to the university in case they are not able to attend the counselling.
- The authorization letter should be addressed to ‘The Vice Chancellor, PES University’ mentioning the reason for being absent from the counselling procedure and authorizing someone else to get the counselling/seat allotment formalities complete on behalf of the candidate.
- PESSAT authorization letter for counselling should carry the examinees as well as the authorized person’s photograph and signature.
Documents required for PESSAT counselling
- Qualified candidates of PESSAT will have to submit the following documents during the counselling/seat allotment procedure of PESSAT.
- Two DDs in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore
- PESSAT hall ticket and rank card
- PESSAT counselling certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/college leaving certificate
- Migration certificate (if other than PU board)
- Passport and stamp size photos six copies each
- Copy of Fee receipt or copy of the demand drafts.
More Insights About PESSAT Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data