Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 221 - 230 out of 1035546 Questions

ap ecet preparation how can you explain

satyamercedes0626 19th Apr, 2024

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Answering to your question ,

Preparing for AP ECET involves understanding the exam pattern and reviewing the syllabus thoroughly. Practice previous year papers and take mock tests to assess your preparation level and improve time management skills. Focus on building a strong foundation of concepts in all subjects and allocate time for revision before the exam. Stay updated with any changes in the exam pattern or syllabus. By following these strategies consistently, you can effectively prepare for the AP ECET and increase your chances of success.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: AP ECET Exam Pattern 2024: Qualifying Marks, Marking Scheme, Total Marks, Duration (careers360.com) AP ECET Mock Test 2024 (Released) - Free Practice Paper Here (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

Hii,i forgot to mention about my previous neet attempt in this year application will be application be rejected?i can edit in edit window

Shivanshu 19th Apr, 2024

Dear aspirant !!

Hope you are doing well ! No your application form will not get rejected. It just a common mistake done by many candidates previous. But in the future don't do these silly mistakes,rarely they can be a problem for you . You can do that corrections in edit form window also .

Hope you get it !

Thank you !

I have secured 255/300 in pcm and 70 is my kcet marks then what rank can I expect for engineering

Hello,

Congratulations for getting such good marks. To know about the rank itll be quet difficult to determine the exact rank due to many factors but you can predict the rank using the link oprovided below.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: KCET Marks vs Rank 2024 - Calculate Qualifying Marks (careers360.com) KCET College Predictor 2024 - Predict Colleges based on your Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

There is a revised structure of courses at mahe which includes bsc in cullinary science and I am interested in this how to prepare for the 2025 department test for this

Hello,

Prepare for the 2025 Culinary Science department test at MAHE by understanding the format and revising basic culinary concepts. Study subjects like food science, nutrition, and hospitality management from reliable sources. Practice cooking skills and stay updated on culinary trends. Take mock tests to simulate the exam environment and manage time effectively. Seek guidance from current students or alumni and maintain calm and confidence on test day.

.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: Manipal University, Jaipur: Admission, Fees, Courses, Placements, Cutoff, Ranking (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

i get 82%ile in jee main (obc) can i get b tech cse in any government colleges in UP home state ??

Hello,

The colleges you may be eligible for depend on factors such as your category, home state, gender, etc. To get an estimate of the colleges you might qualify for with your percentile, please provide these details in the link below, and it will generate a rough prediction or estimation

.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: JEE Main College Predictor 2024: Predict Colleges based on your JEE Main Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

When is the exam, the entrance exam?

Hello,

The entrance exams will be conducted mostly by the college annaully. to get know more infiornmation about the exam details. kindly visit the officail website of the college you are looking to get into and youll be ablse to see.

Hope this helps!!

Is OBC NCL certificate issued by state government valid for JEE advanced registration 2024?

Hello,

Yes, an OBC NCL (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the state government is generally considered valid for JEE Advanced registration in 2024. However, it's essential to check the official JEE Advanced information brochure or website for specific eligibility criteria and documentation requirements to ensure compliance with the latest guidelines. .For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: JEE (Advanced) 2024 (jeeadv.ac.in) (https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/)

Hope this helps!!

PLEASE Can anyone provide list of Yoga college or university offering undergraduate Diploma in Yoga courses near Chandigarh?

Hello,

Two Yoga colleges near Chandigarh offering undergraduate Diploma in Yoga courses are Government College of Yoga Education and Health (GCYEH) and Brahmrishi Yoga Training College. GCYEH offers courses like B.Ed. Yoga, PGDYT, and Basic Certificate Course in Yoga Education, affiliated to Panjab University. Brahmrishi Yoga Training College offers a Diploma in Yoga, affiliated to Punjab University Chandigarh and recognized by NCERT & Chandigarh Administration. Class timings start from 7 a.m. at GCYEH and 8:00 a.m. at Brahmrishi Yoga Training College. Please verify specific eligibility criteria and details from their official websites..For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below: Diploma in Yoga Colleges in India 2024 – Courses, Fees, Admission, Rank (careers360.com) Best Free Yoga Courses & Certifications - Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus, Career Options (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

my dob is 30 aug 2003 can I give sbi po exam of yr 2024-25

Hello,

Yes youll be eligible for the SBI PO for 2024 tp 2025.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below. SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Age, Attempts Limits, Qualification, Nationality (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

do we need college principal signature in admit card for kcet examination

Hello,

the KCET examination admit card need the college principal's signature. Yet, it's crucial to thoroughly review the instructions from the exam conducting authority to meet all requisites. Any specific mandate about the college principal's signature will be outlined in the instructions accompanying the admit card or on the official exam website.For more information kindlyb got thropgh the link mentioned below. KCET Admit Card 2024 (Out) - Download KEA CET Hall Ticket, Online Link (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint