UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2013
Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Examination: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2013
Date: 25th May 2013
Time: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Duration: 3 Hours
For admission to: B.Tech (all streams)
B. TECH (All Streams) Exam Admission Pathway
Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) followed by
- Centralized Counseling on the basis of Merit of UPESEAT Rank
Scheme of Test
No. of Questions
English Language Comprehension
Current Affairs Awareness
Total No. of Questions
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Cochin
- Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available online on UPES website www.upes.ac.in after 18th May 2013.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly.
Please note a candidate can also apply through National Level Tests scores as per details mentioned below:
B.Tech (All Streams) through National level Tests
Board Merit Pathway
- Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
AIEEE Merit Pathway
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level also mandatory
- AIEEE 2013 – upto 1 Lakh All India Rank
Admission criteria: Centralized Counseling through Merit Ranking)
Age Criteria: Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1990 are eligible to apply for admission. Note: Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Click here for the brochure
Toll Free: 1800-102-8737
Published On: 18-01-2013
UPES Dehradun Updates and Articles
Careers360 presents an exclusive one on one with Suvansh Dugga...
Importance of Emotional Intelligence in Recruitment- Know what...
Students at the UPES business incubation centre have redesigne...
Careers360 presents the internship experience of Arjita Chatur...
Questions related to UPES Dehradun
Upes dehradun the law college is aprivate college
Yes,upes Dehradun is a private college which is ranked among the top universities of India.
- The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand and is known for its education and research in the fields of energy and power.
- The college is famous for its academic excellence and well-equipped infrastructure.
- UPES is a private university, but in terms of education, faculty and other criteria, it is no less than any govt.
Hope this helps!!!
how much percentage is requried in jee mains to get admission in upes dehradun?
AS PER THE PREVIOUS YEAR TRENDS THE CANDIDATE IN ORDER TO JOIN IN UPES DEHRADUN THROUGH JEE MAINS SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE SCORED 70% OR ABOVE.
ALSO YOU CAN WRITE UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES ENGINEERING APTITUDE TEST WHICH REQUIRES 60% IN 10+2
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU . GOOD LUCK.
BMSITM Bangalore VS NMIT Bangalore VS TNIE Mysore vs DSCE Banglore vs KJSCE Mumbai vs Upes dehradun which is best for cse
NIE is definitely a great place to be learning at ,it has been one of the well-known technical institutes in the state. But BMSIT is doing pretty well itself even after being a relatively new college (16 years old) it has been accredited by NAAC and the CS department has an NBA accreditation as well.
You should go for BMSIT .
Hope for the best.
Should I join UPES (Dehradun) or BML Munjal University for BBA program ?? Which is better .
Both are private colleges. BML Munjal University was established in 2014 while UPES (Dehradun) was established in 2003. BML Munjal University has a campus size of 50 (Acres).
BML Munjal University, Gurgaon has higher rank. BML Munjal University has been ranked 37 by NIRF.
BBA in BML Munjal University, Gurgaon has lower fees i.e. 8.41 Lakhs. BBA is a 3-years full time course offered by BML Munjal University in various specializations.
Facilities offered by both the universities are same which includes boys and girls hostel, wi-fi campus, gym, library, cafeteria, hospital/medical.
According to careers360 student reviews, the ratings given to BML Munjal University is 4.1/5 and to UPES (Dehradun) is 3.9/5.
UPES Dehradun aur Chandigarh University which is better for CSE
When you have to compare two colleges and have to arrive at a conclusion then you have to choose some of the parameters. This parameters can be a distinct number of events but to conclude this answer I am choosing some of the most important parameters like:
Now if you wish to compare between this two then I would recommend you to go for UPES over chandigarh university because:
- Both of them have very good infrastructure but the labs and facilities are better in UPES
- UPES have better faculty member having research experiences in various fields such as AI, Automation, Data management etc.
- UPES has better average placement package compared to that of CSE CU.
- The curriculum of UPES is more well organized compared to that of CU.
** I would recommend you to take decision only after conducting some research by yourself.
To know more about UPES visit the link below:
To know more about CU visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!