Rungta College of Engineering and Technology Bhilai Commences B.Tech Admission 2019
RCET Bhilai B.Tech Admission 2019 - Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai has started the admission process for B.Tech admission 2019. Students who want to apply for RCET Bhilai B.Tech admission 2019 have to fill the application form in online mode. Students can fill the RCET Bhilai B.Tech application form last by July 25. Admission in Rungta College of Engineering and Technology is through candidates score in CGPET and JEE Main exam. Students without JEE Main or CGPET score are admitted on the basis of marks in qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria - Candidates willing to take admission in the college have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with 44.5% marks in PCM.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category must have passed class 12 with aggregate 33.9% marks in PCM.
- Candidate must have scored at least 10% marks in CG PET. Candidates applying through JEE Main should have scored at least 5% marks in the exam.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age, for reserved category students should not be more than 33 years.
Important Dates -
Last date to fill application form
Admission Process - Students who wish to apply for B.Tech admission in RCET Bhilai can find
below the detailed admission process
- Candidates at first should check his/her eligibility criteria before applying for admission
- Candidates have to fill the application form in order to be considered for the admission process
- Application form has to be filled in online mode only last by July 25
- Candidates need not send the form by post but should retain a copy of filled application form along with them till the complete admission process is complete
- Candidates who fill the application form will be called for admission
Courses Available - Students can find below the course details
Fees (Per annum)
B.E.- Mining Engineering
B.E.- Mechanical Engineering
B.E.- Information Technology
B.E.- Electronics & Telecom
B.E.- Electrical & Electronics
B.E.- Electrical Engineering
B.E.- Civil Engineering
B.E.- Computer Science
B.E.- Agricultural Engineering
B.E.- Automobile Engineering
Contact Information - Students can contact the institute at the below mentioned address in case of any queries related to admission
RUNGTA EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS, BHILAI
Kohka-Kurud Road, Bhilai - 490024, Chhattisgarh, India.
Tel: 0788 6666666
Fax: 0788 2286480
Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai Updates and Articles
Rungta Group of Institutions Placement Report: 2019-20 - Candi...
Candidates can get inspiration to read this full interview of ...
Rungta Group of Colleges has invited applications for admissio...
Questions related to Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai
Ssipmt raipur vs rungta college of engineering and technology bhilai
Both are one of the top colleges in Chhatissgarh.
But if you compare between SSIPMY raipur and Rungta College of Engineering,
you should choose Rungta college of Engineering.
As it is one of the oldest colleges in Bhilai.
It has better placements opportunities and exposure then SSIPMT .
Average package offered is 4.47Lakhs p.a .
It is a private Institute
For more details go to,
Is RCET a good college for engineering.
Rcet takes place either through entrance such as CAT/XAT/CMAT, GATE OR JEE (Mains) or directly via merit baisis.
For admission inBE, 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as main subjects. Also, valid scores of Jee mains and CGPET is also required.
I want to know more information
Please visit this link for getting information regarding this college-
By visiting this link you may get all the necessary details of the college as well as reviews .
Thank you !!!
Rajiv gandhi pg college ambikapur
Please provide more information regarding your query.
We will answer your query after understanding your query.
Thank you !!!
Which college would better to go Rungta or shankra?
Both the colleges are almost same but in terms of placement and faculty, rungta in slightly better than shankra. Choose rungta bhilai, don't go for rungta raipur