Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University B.Tech Admissions through JEE (Main) 2013
University: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
Programme: B.Tech 2013
PDPU B.Tech 2013 Admission Procedure:
The Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has notified that the admission to its B.Tech programmes for 2013-14 will be based on the scores and performance of applicants in the JEE (Main) 2013.
Click here for the notification
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Raisan Village, District-Gandhinagar
Pincode-382 007. Gujarat, INDIA
Phone: +91 79 23275060
Fax: +91 79 23275030
Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar Updates and Articles
PDEU B.Tech Admission 2021- Pandit Deendayal Energy University...
PDEU has begun accepting applications for its full-time B.Tech...
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has commenced app...
Questions related to Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
please guide me pdpu computer science V/S SVNIT Mechanical engineering
Hi, it is very difficult to guide you as you have not decided which branch you wish to take. Looking at previous data people tend to compromise with their colleges but not with subjects. The jobs available in mechanical sector is pretty stagnant. Where as Computer Science is blooming. So, it is advised that you select your course first. Both the colleges are equally good and have a decent amount of placements in both the sectors. Below is the link for you too check and compare colleges to suit your needs. Hope this helps.
i have gotten admission in VIT Vellore CSE core in category 3 and i have also been allotted computer engineering in PDPU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. PDPU is nearby my house and it is costing me almost half as much as VIT. My JEE percentile is 92 and rank is 68k. which college should i choose?
Congrats on getting seats in two very good colleges. I will help you out here with the plus points of both colleges so you can make a better decision:
- VIT Vellore
- Startup Ecosystem
- NIRF rank #12
- Research and industry based course structure
- Placements in level with NITs, GFTIs
2. PDEU, Gandhinagar
- INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS
- NIRF Rank #68
- More accessible location
- Better exposure to energy sector
- Continuously updated curriculum
If fees is something you are considering as a doubt I would suggest that PDEU is a very good option and you have a very decent rank in JEE too so you will be able to accelerate your career growth very well.
Good luck, Hope it helps!!
My jee mains 2021 percentile is 82.005 any chance in kj somaiya college of engineering cse or pdpu cse branch
Hello Bharat. You mentioned your percentile but didn't mention your case, Thus I assume you belong to General Category and I will try to give an answer based on that. Moreover, it would be better if you would have mentioned your CRL-AIR or Category Rank in the query as the results are already out.
As per our JEE Main 2021 Rank Predictor , your CRL-AIR may lie somewhere around 184089 - 206943 . However I recommend you to comment down your AIR or Category Rank in the comment box below, to get a more accurate prediction.
Anyway, based on your performance , you have low chance to get chance to grab a seat for Computer Engineering at KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai as well as at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, School of Technology.
In 2020, JEE Main Cutoff Rank prescribed for admission to Computer Engineering at KJSIET Mumbai was 49165 . This institute intakes applicants via Maharashtra CET Counselling
In 2019, JEE Main Cutoff Rank prescribed for admission to Computer Engineering at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, School of Technology was 1489. This institute intakes students via GUJCET Counselling.
To know more about cutoff trends in details, check out the links below:
You can also check out more details about JEE Main 2021 cutoffs from the link of the article given below:
To get a detailed personalized report on your eligibility in various colleges in Maharashtra based on your performance in JEE Main, I encourage you to use JEE Main 2021 College Predictor:
I hope this information helps you.
Thank you and all the very best!
Which is best college nirma or pdpu in computer science?
College life is better in PDPU as compared to Nirma as in Nirma you have restrictions for almost everything from 85% attendance to walking on their lush green lawns !!!
- Acedmic pressure is more in Nirma as compared to PDPU.
- In Nirma there is no hostel for UG.
- You need to always get permission for playing on cricket grounds and for using other sports equipment.
Placements mainly depends upon your branch.
- In case of CS and IT Nirma have a much upper hand as CS and IT in PDPU is relatively new and even not a single batch is passed and also it is not recommended by seniors.
- In case of petroleum , no doubt go for PDPU as it is the best branch in PDPU with very good placements. About 20 students this year get placed in ONGC through campus placements .
- For Mechanical both colleges are good but still Nirma is better as most of the automobile companies do not visit PDPU campus . Thus if you want to work in automobile company then go for Nirma . Also placements are better in Nirma.
- For electrical/ EC , both colleges have good placements .
- For Chemical both the colleges are good. In Civil placements are not good in both the colleges.
- Nirma provides a much better transportation facilities than PDPU.
- Ranking wise Nirma is better than PDPU.
- Nirma is slowly losing its shine as most of the best old faculties left the college and new ones are not as good as the old ones. On the other hand PDPU is slowly gaining popularity.
- Nirma is more popular than PDPU outside Gujarat.
So if you are planning to take admission in these colleges then decide on your own what do you want
- A hectic college life with good acedemics and better placement opportunities(except PDPU petroleum) then go for Nirma.
- Somewhat chill college life with decent academics and good placements opportunities then go for PDPU.
Hope the answer helps .
please tell me jee mains rank vs percentile for pdpu all india quota ?
As i can see that you want compare both the things but i am really unable to not understand your quires because in JEE result also you get your percentile only first and than you can convert it into your rank by using any rank predictor.