Nirma University: B.Tech Admissions 2013
The Institute of Technology of Nirma University has announced the admissions to the 4 year undergraduate engineering courses for 2013-14. Students who have passed their Class XII form a recognized board can apply for a seat. The admissions will be based on the JEE Mian 2013 scores. Applications will be online only.
Nirma University B.Tech 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have passed their Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.
- Students will be informed about the required percentage of Class XII as soon as the Govt of Gujarat releases the guidelines.
Nirma University B.Tech 2013 Reservations:
1. Students from Gujarat:
- 50 % of the seats as decided by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG).
- To be eligible under this category, students must have studied Class XII in a school in Gujarat.
- Students must apply separately to the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG) to figure in the merit list of this category
2. Students from Gujarat & other States:
- 35% of the seats will fall under this category which is open to all students (within Gujarat & other states)
- Students must have a valid score in JEE Main 2013 apart from fulfilling the minimum academic criteria
3. NRI/NRI sponsored seats:
- 15% of the seats come under this category.
- Seats under this category will be as per the guidelines of the Institute of Technology, Nirma University
- Students from India & abroad are eligible to apply under this category
- Admission under this category will be as per the ACPC, GoG guidelines which will be published shortly.
Nirma Univesrity B.Tech 2013 How to Apply: Will be available at https://www.itnuadmission.com shortly