NHAI Recruitment through GATE - The applications for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE are available till July 31 for both candidates applying online and offline. The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has announced the direct recruitment of 40 deputy managers on the basis of valid GATE scores as on July 31, 2017 The recruitment is open to engineering graduates in Civil Engineering disciplines. Candidates must have valid GATE scores of 2015/ 2016 or 2017 to apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE. Applications are available offline and online. However candidates who have applied online must also send the online application acknowledgement along with specified documents to the NHAI office by August 7. Check the detailed information regarding the NHAI Recruitment through GATE below on this page.
Name of the PSU: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Post and number of vacancies: Dy. Manager (Technical): 40 posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE scores as on July 31, 2017. This means that candidates who have valid GATE 2015 Scores, GATE 2016 Scores are eligible for the recruitment. Candidates who do not have valid GATE scores must have appeared and qualified in GATE 2017.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
Release of GATE 2017 application form
September 1, 2016
Deadline to submit GATE 2017 application form
October 10, 2016
GATE 2017 admit card download
January 5, 2017
February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2017
Availability of application form for NHAI Recruitment
till July 31, 2017
Acknowledgement of documents and application at NHAI office
by August 7, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
Candidates should have passed B.Tech./B.E degree in Civil Engineering, from a recognized institute.
They must have valid GATE scores to be shortlisted for the recruitment.
The disciple and GATE paper corresponding to the recruitment are mentioned below.
Deputy Manager (Technical)
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
The application form for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE is available till July 31, 2017.
Offline Application: Click here to download
- The candidates will have to download the same and fill it in their own handwriting. All the information entered in the form should be in capital letters.
- A passport size photograph must be affixed on the given space after self-attestation.
Online Application: Click here to apply online
- Fill the requisite details
- Upload a scanned recent photograph in colour in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ format not exceeding 1 MB.
- Upload scanned image of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’format not exceeding 1 MB.
- After submission of the application form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- The automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the Email ID provided by the Applicant.
- Take a printout of the ackowledgement form.
Self attested Documents to be sent along with filled offline application form or acknowledgement of online application form:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid GATE score card
- Experience certificate if applicable
- NOC from the employer if applicable.
Submission of application form:
- Applicants must enclose the filled application form along with the GATE 2017 score card and other requisite documents as mentioned above.
- The envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech) ”.
The candidates must send the filled in application or acknowledgement along with the requisite documents by speed post to the address mentioned below
National Highways Authority of India,
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka
New Delhi – 110 075
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on GATE 2017.