The Council of Architecture (COA) has released the application form of NATA on January 18, 2018, in online mode. The last date to fill NATA 2018 application form is March 2. To fill the application form, candidates have to go through steps like registration, filling of essential details, uploading of documents and payment of application fee. It must be noted that candidates will need a valid email ID and mobile number for registration; Aadhaar details are also mandatory for filling the application form of NATA 2018. Also, candidates can select a maximum of three exam centres of NATA at the time of filling the application form, which have to be entered in the order of preference. Before filling the NATA application form, candidates need to confirm their eligibility criteria, because otherwise the application form will be rejected.
NATA 2018 – Important Dates
Start of NATA 2018 application form
January 18, 2018
Last date to submit application form
March 2, 2018
NATA 2018 Entrance Exam
April 29, 2018
Key Features of NATA 2018 application form
- The application form of NATA is available now in online mode.
- During filling of the application form, the candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 1800 ( 1500 for SC and ST candidates) using online payment gateway.
- Candidates must note that simply filling the application form of NATA 2018 doesn’t qualify a candidate eligible for admission as they have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria of NATA.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, eligible candidates will be issued admit cards for the entrance exam.
To avail the application form of NATA 2018 – Click Here
Procedure to fill the application form of NATA
To fill the application form of NATA 2018, candidates will have to complete the following steps:
- Registration – Candidates will need valid email id, mobile number and Aadhaar details for registration
- Fill application form – In this step, candidates have to enter their personal, academic and communication, and academic details. They also have to select exam centres (maximum three allowed)
- Upload documents – Photograph, signature and essential certificates should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Pay application fee – General candidates must pay Rs. 1800 ( SC/ST only 1500) using online payment gateway.
- Application submission – Before submitting the form, check that it is complete in all respects.
NATA 2018 is slated to be conducted on April 29, 2018. A national level exam, conducted for admission to 5-year B.Arch degree courses in engineering colleges across India, it will be a pen-and-paper based exam. Admit card of NATA will be issued on April 2. The question paper will be of three hours duration and include 60 questions across two sections. Total marks of the entrance exam is 200.
More like NATA
NATA Application Form 2019
NATA Application Form 2019 - Council of Architecture (COA) has released NATA 2019 application for...
NATA Admit Card 2019
NATA Admit Card 2019 - COA will release NATA 2019 admit card in online mode on April 1. NATA admi...
NATA Important Dates 2019
NATA Important Dates 2019 - The important dates of NATA 2019 have been released by COA, and it in...
NATA or JEE Main Paper 2 – Which is better option for B.A...
NATA or JEE Main Paper 2 - Which exam should you opt for B.Arch admission, Find detailed analysis...
NATA Syllabus 2019
NATA Syllabus 2019 - COA will release details about NATA 2019 syllabus through the information br...
Questions related to NATA
Hello Nithin,National Aptitude Test in Architecture or as it is popularly known, NATA is a national level
The NATA 2019 application form already opened on 24th January. The exam will be held in April and July. The last date to apply for first exam is Ma...
i am archetecture aspirant and i would like to know how to get into the stream via NATA and if there are any courses to take up with?
Hello,First of all, it is really good that you have decided your career. Architecture is one of the best fields in engineering, it involves both de...
hello kaustubh kalepatil,to give jee mains paper 2,the candidate should have physics,maths(both are compulsory) and chemistry/biology/any other voc...
Hello Dheeraj, You can look for the following books to prepare for B.Arch Paper [JEE Mains, Paper-2]:A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch b...