The Council of Architecture (COA) has released the application form of NATA on January 18, 2018, in online mode. The last date to fill NATA 2018 application form is March 2. To fill the application form, candidates have to go through steps like registration, filling of essential details, uploading of documents and payment of application fee. It must be noted that candidates will need a valid email ID and mobile number for registration; Aadhaar details are also mandatory for filling the application form of NATA 2018. Also, candidates can select a maximum of three exam centres of NATA at the time of filling the application form, which have to be entered in the order of preference. Before filling the NATA application form, candidates need to confirm their eligibility criteria, because otherwise the application form will be rejected.
NATA 2018 – Important Dates
Start of NATA 2018 application form
January 18, 2018
Last date to submit application form
March 2, 2018
NATA 2018 Entrance Exam
April 29, 2018
Key Features of NATA 2018 application form
- The application form of NATA is available now in online mode.
- During filling of the application form, the candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 1800 ( 1500 for SC and ST candidates) using online payment gateway.
- Candidates must note that simply filling the application form of NATA 2018 doesn’t qualify a candidate eligible for admission as they have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria of NATA.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, eligible candidates will be issued admit cards for the entrance exam.
To avail the application form of NATA 2018 – Click Here
Procedure to fill the application form of NATA
To fill the application form of NATA 2018, candidates will have to complete the following steps:
- Registration – Candidates will need valid email id, mobile number and Aadhaar details for registration
- Fill application form – In this step, candidates have to enter their personal, academic and communication, and academic details. They also have to select exam centres (maximum three allowed)
- Upload documents – Photograph, signature and essential certificates should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Pay application fee – General candidates must pay Rs. 1800 ( SC/ST only 1500) using online payment gateway.
- Application submission – Before submitting the form, check that it is complete in all respects.
NATA 2018 is slated to be conducted on April 29, 2018. A national level exam, conducted for admission to 5-year B.Arch degree courses in engineering colleges across India, it will be a pen-and-paper based exam. Admit card of NATA will be issued on April 2. The question paper will be of three hours duration and include 60 questions across two sections. Total marks of the entrance exam is 200.
More like NATA
NATA Syllabus 2019
NATA Syllabus 2019 - COA will release details about NATA 2019 syllabus through the information br...
NATA Mock Test 2019
NATA Mock Test 2019 - Candidates by taking the mock test of NATA 2019 will get to learn about fun...
NATA Counselling 2019
NATA 2019 counselling will be conducted by participating institutes, with candidates having to ap...
NATA Result 2019
NATA Result 2019 - COA will declare the result of NATA 2019 tentatively in 1st week of June. NATA...
NATA Answer Key 2019
NATA Answer Key 2019 - COA will release NATA 2019 answer key sheet within weeks of completion of ...
Questions related to NATA
Hi For 2D- 25 marks For 3D - 25 marks For theme sketch -50 marks .Prespective drawing it means one point , two point , three point d...
What is the NATA cut off for open cast for the year 2107-2018 Plz provide full information about tjus
Hello,The candidates must have scored 50% or more marks in NATA exam to be declared qualified. They had to obtain at least 80 marks out of 200.The ...
Hello,You can get to to know regarding exam pattern,syllabus and sample papers of NATA 2018 by clicking on the below given link:https://engineering...
Hii kushiThere is nothing scoring topic in NATA all are equally important while just concentrate more on mathematics and drawing those fetches you ...
hello aashika,yes , you can give NATA entrance exam for the b.arch admissions.but there is no lateral entry for you, you'll also be considered as a...