MHT CET 2018 to be held on May 10
Samiksha Jain, 03 Jan 2018, #MAHA CET
Applications Open Now
Chandigarh University- B.E.Admissions
Hindustan University- B.Tech Admissions

DTE Maharashtra will conduct MHT CET 2018 on May 10 in the offline mode. However, other important dates of MHT CET 2018 are still not announced. The MHT CET 2018 will be held for 2 papers – Paper I for Mathematics and Paper II for Physics and Chemistry for 1.30 hours each. The application form of MHT CET 2018 is expected to be released in the second week of February in the online mode. Candidates who will be applying for MHT CET must check and meet the eligibility criteria before proceeding towards filling the application form.

Latest: [Want to Know Colleges, Specializations to Apply on the basis of your MHT CET Rank, Click here] 


What are the New Additions to MHT CET 2018?

  • To fill the MHT CET 2018 application form, it is a must for candidates to enter their Aadhaar Card details.

  • The examination authority has announced that 20% weightage will be given to class 11 syllabus and remaining 80% weightage will be given to class 12 syllabus in the MHT CET 2018 exam.

  • The MHT CET 2018 difficulty level will be raised to the level of JEE Main. 

  • There will be approximately 10 questions from class 11 syllabus. While from 12th standard, there will be 40 questions.

  • No questions will be asked from the chapter on complex numbers of Class 11 in the entrance exam.

What all Candidates need to know about MHT CET 2018 Exam Pattern?

MHT CET 2019 College Predictor

Know your college admission chances with MHT CET 2019 Rank

Predict Now


DTE Maharashtra will determine the exam pattern of MHT CET 2018. The MHT CET exam pattern 2018 includes marking scheme, the total number of questions and marks, nature of the questions, mode of the test, etc. Candidates who will be appearing for MHT CET 2018 must check the exam pattern before preparing for the entrance test.

Applications Open Now
Hindustan University- M.Tech Admissions
SIRT- Sagar Institute of Research and Technology
B.Tech Admissions 2019| Merit Scholarships Available. Highest Package 27LPA


MHT CET Exam Pattern 2018      

S. No



Total number of Questions (MCQs)

Marks allotted per question

Total Marks


Paper 1






Paper II

Physics & Chemistry

50+50 = 100



The exam conducting body, DTE Maharashtra had re-introduced MHT CET in the year 2016. Prior to this in 2014 and 2015, the state level engineering colleges would offer admission to candidates based on JEE Main score.  According to the media records, every year more than 4 lakh candidates appear in the state level engineering entrance test for admission to B.Tech programmes across the participating institutes.

Applications Open Now

Chandigarh University- B.E.Admissions
Chandigarh University- B.E.Ad...
Jain University-B.Tech Admissions 2019
Jain University-B.Tech Admiss...
Amrita University M.Tech Admissions
Amrita University M.Tech Admi...
IIMT-College of Engineering
IIMT-College of Engineering
Graphic Era Hill University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era Hill University A...
Galgotias University B.Tech Admissions 2019
Galgotias University B.Tech A...
Manav Rachna MRIIRS M.Tech Admissions 2019
Manav Rachna MRIIRS M.Tech Ad...
View All Application Forms

More like MAHA CET

Questions related to MAHA CET

To convert cgpa into % of 10th class (cbse) to fill in mhcet counseling form do we not have to multiply our final cgpa with 9.5?

3 Hours ago

Hello Shaina,If you don't have an option of entering 10 grade in that column than yes,you need to convert your cgpa into percentage by multiplying ...

What will be the Cut- off of coep Pune through Mht cet in percentile

5 Hours ago

Dear student, As you have not mentioned which stream you want because cut off varies from stream to stream. And also you have not provided the cat...

Conversation letter is required for ssc in mhcet 3yr llb counseling form. I did my ssc from cbse they have cgpa system. What should I do?

1 Day ago

hello aspirant,the marks conversion criteria should be present on boards website. you can download it from the website and signed it by the princip...

My application for mhcet counseling for 3 llb is on hold, and it says theres some problem with my ssc certificate

1 Day ago

Hello,There might be some problem. This can be sorted out if you contact to the board as fast as possible. There have made the website so they know...

My ssc marksheet for mhcet counseling is not approved, it says i need to upload conversion latter and marksheet. What does this mean?

1 Day ago

CBSE gives your result of 10th class in CGPA. However shortlisting is done in terms of a unique and universally accepted method of calculating your...


Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books