M.Arch/M.Plan/Ph.D from School of Planning & Architecture
The School of Planning & Architecture (SPA) offers B.Plan/B.Arch and M.Arch/M.Plan in Planning & Architecture. Admissions to the M.Plan/M.Arch courses are through an exam and interview. Applications can be download from the website. Students can also avail the fellowships available depending upon the eligibility. Admissions to the B.Arch/B.Plan courses are thorugh the JEE Main 2013.
SPA M.Plan/M.Arch/Ph.D 2013 Programmes & Eligibility:
1. SPA Masters in Planning:
- Master of Planning in Urban & Regional Planning
- Master Of Planning (Environmental Planning)
Eligibility for Masters in Planning:
- Candidates must have passed B. Arch. / B. Plan. OR B. E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering with a minimum 55% aggregate
- M.Sc. / M.A. in (Geography/ Economics / Sociology) with a minimum 55% aggregate
Fellowship for All Masters Programs
- Candidates with valid GATE/NET score will be eligible for Fellowship as per G.O.I. norms.
- Candidates who do not have a valid GATE/NET score will be eligible to apply for Institute’s Fellowship/Research assistantship as available.
2. SPA Masters in Architecture:
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Architecture (Conservation)
- Master of Landscape Architecture
Eligibility for Masters in Architecture:
- Candidates must have passed B.Arch., B.Plan with 55% marks in aggregate
- Candidates must also have a minimum one year of work experience
3. SPA Doctoral Program Of Architecture And Planning 2013
- Candidate must have a. Masters Degree in Architecture/ Planning / Technology/Design disciplines or equivalent degree
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates must have a B.Arch./B.Plan. Degree with a minimum of 60% marks
- minimum five years of additional professional experience
- at least one publication in Journal/Conference proceedings
Doctoral Fellowship for full time candidates:
- Fellowship will be for applicants with a valid GATE Score or Govt./Non-Govt. Fellowship/ Scholarship.
- Applicants without a valid GATE score or not having Govt./Non-Govt.Fellowship/Scholarship are eligible for award of fellowship provided they have a minimum of two years of professional work experience.
SPA M.Plan/M.Arch/Ph.D 2013 Application Procedure:
- In Person: Obtain the Application form from the office of the School of Planning & Architecture on payment of Rs 100 in cash
- 2. Download the Application from the Website (from April 15, 2013 )
SEND the Applications duly filled in with a DD for Rs 100 (Rs 500 for SC/ST) on any nationalized bank in favour of Director, SPA Bhopal, payable at Bhopal
SPA M.Plan/M.Arch/Ph.D 2013 Important dates:
- Last date for receipt of the application form: May 20, 2013
- Date of Examination and Interview: June 14 /15, 2013
- Last date for admission: June 28, 2013
- Classes commence from: July 15, 2013
Click here for more information
AR (Admissions) SPA Bhopal
Sports Complex, MANIT, Bhopal
Bhopal (M.P.)-462051 (INDIA)