KCET 2017: KEA announces Submission of 12th Standard Qualifying Marks
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has commenced the submission of the qualifying marks of 10+2 (or equivalent) qualifying examinations. The candidates who could not submit their scores during registration will now have to submit their qualifying marks. The marks have to be submitted especially by those candidates who fall under the category of CBSE/ CISE/ Repeaters/ Outside Karnataka Candidates. The candidates will have to login using the required credentials to submit the required marks.
Steps to Submit 12th Standard Qualifying Marks for Karnataka CET 2017
The candidates can follow the given steps to submit their qualifying marks for admissions through KCET 2017:
For submission of qualifying marks – Click Here
The candidates can click on the given link to submit their qualifying marks.
Login using the User ID and password has to be done by the candidates.
The required marks has to be provided and submitted after logging in successfully.
All of the candidates who were not able to submit their qualifying marks during registration are required to do it now. The merit list of Karnataka CET 2017 will be prepared on the basis of the entrance examination and 10+2 qualifying examination performance, so it essential for the candidates to submit the information. Those candidates who are not able to submit their qualifying marks may not be allowed to participate in the counselling and seat allotment session.
As per the Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria 2017, all of the candidates should have qualified their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Mathematics, Physics, English as compulsory subjects. General category candidates should have secured at least 45% in the examination while the reserved category candidates should have scored 40%. The result and merit list of KCET 2017 will be available tentatively in the last week of May, 2017.
Track the latest news about KCET 2017 at https://www.engineering.careers360.com/
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: