Karnataka CET 2017 Seat Allotment result announced
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has declared the seat allotment result of round I of counselling of KCET 2017 for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes across the participating institutes of the state level engineering entrance test. Candidates can now check the seats allotted to them. As the seat allotment is done online, the candidates must log in to the official seat allotment link on the page below and check their allotment. They must login and enter their choice as specified for confirmation of admission. KEA has extended the deadline for fee payment, exercising choices, downloading admission order and reporting to the alllotted institute till July 7, 2017. Earlier, the last date for fee payment, exercising choices, downloading the admission order and reporting to the allotted institute was June 27. As per the revised schedule, the second round of seat allotment result of Karnataka CET 2017 will be now be announced on July 17. The Karnataka CET 2017 round II seat allotment will begin on July 11 with modifying/deleting/re-ordering options and will end on July 21 with reporting to the allotted institute.
Candidates who have been allotted seats must first enter their choice for seat allotment, make payment as per their convenience (E-challan/RGTS/NEFT/IMPS or online) and thereafter download the admission order. Candidates have been allotted seats at the participating institutes based on the category, ranking, preference of colleges they have selected during choice filling and registration. Another factor which is taken into consideration during seat allotment is the availability of courses and seats.
Click Here to check the Seat Allotment of Round I of KCET 2017
Guidelines for First Round of KCET Seat Allotment 2017:
Candidates who get seats allotted in the first round have to opt for the one of the following 4 options available on June 27 at 12 noon. If they fail to select any of the options available below, then their allotment will get cancelled.
Choice 1: must be exercise if candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat, they must pay the admission fee as specified. Candidates can pay offline by downloading the bank challan and paying at the nearest bank of their choice. Their details will be mentioned in the Echallan while printing. Candidates can also pay through NEFT/RGTS/IMPS after downloading the challan for tha same. Alternately, they can also pay online through Debit/Credit Cards or netbanking. The Admission order can be downloaded after successful payment by logging in to their accounts.
Choice 2: must be exercised if the candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat but also want to participate in the next round. In case, the candidates are not allotted seat in the subsequent/next round, their allotted seat in round 1 will still be available to them. However if a seat is allotted to them in the next round, their previous allotment will be cancelled.
Choice 3: must be exercised if the candidates are not satisfied with the allotment and wish to participate in the next round. In such a scenario, the candidates have to reject the already allotted seat in order to participate in the next round.
Choice 4: Candidates who opt for this option will be indicating that they are quitting the counselling and allotment process. They will not be participating in further rounds.
Option entry facility for KCET counselling and seat allotment 2017 was conducted from June 15 to June 23, 2017. The results for mock seat allotment were announced on June 24, while the candidates were given 2 days from June 24 to 26 to change option entry if they wish. The entrance examination of Karnataka CET 2017 was conducted on May 2 and May 3, 2017. Only the registered applicants will be able to participate in the admission session.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on Karnataka CET Seat Allotment 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link
KCET Exam Dates 2021 - Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) ...
KCET 2021 Admit Card- KEA will release the admit card of KCET ...
KCET Result 2021- KEA will release the KCET 2021 result at kar...
Questions related to KCET
Hi,i am going to attend the open round councelling for b.sc.agri under kcet.i have submitted the documents to gkvk college Bangalore.but,doubt is, whether i have to directly attend councelling or before the date the authority people send any message or something regarding the process?pls clarify🙏🙏
In most of the counselling processes candidates do not recieve any notification or mail regarding the counselling. So, must keep yourself updated about the councelling schedule and must not wait for any mail or message. Visit official website of KCET counselling (KEA) to check the latest news.
i have submitted the documents for open round councelling of b.sc.agriculture under kcet but forgot to submit birth certificate.can i submit it during actual councelling on 1st Feb or might it cause any problem?pls guide me.
Don't worry about the matter.You can show and submit your date of birth certificate during the official counseling.Although keep checking your email as they might ask you to provide beforehand.If they will ask then you can submit and if not then you can provide at the date of counseling.Either ways there wont be any big issue with that.
I am studying Bangalore since 2nd standard ( 2009 ). Do I need domicile certificate to appear for KCET? If yes, from where I need to collect? School has issued study certificate. does it suffice the need to fill up registration form for KCET?
Here's basic eligibility criteria for appearing in KCET :
- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2021 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET 2021.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their class 12 along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Candidates must have obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination (40% in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category candidates)
Now, given above is a basic eligibility criteria but there is a different eligibility criteria for securing a seat in government seats.
- Candidate should have studied in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July 2021 and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
- Candidates should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
- Candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the Two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th Standard course.
- Wards of serving or retired employee in Central Armed Police Force Service, whose parents at the time of joining the CAPF Service (Central Armed Police Force) had mentioned that his/her home town was in Karnataka, has to submit proof of his/her domicile from the Record Office of the CAPF Unit where the Parents service record is maintained. In this category, the candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination from a recognised University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.
I hope this helps.
Do I need to clear KCET to get admission to B pharmacy in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli??
No, you don't need to qualify KCET for getting admission in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli.
This is because,
KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli conduct its own entrance examination for providing admission in B Pharma called KLEU AIET.
You can get detailed information about it by visiting our page the link for the same is provided below
If I tell you about eligibility criteria for B Pharma in KLE college of pharmacy,Hubli then general criteria is that to be eligible you should be either appearing for your 12th board examination or you should have already passed it with at least a minimum of 45% with Chemistry, physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects listed below
-) Computer Sciences
-) Technical vocational subject.
For those belonging to reserved category a minimum of 40% is required in 12th/ qualifying examination is required.
You can get complete eligibility criteria by visiting our page the link for the image provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
did the neet registration date ara announced?? also for Kcet??
No the registration dates of neet 2021 have not been released yet. However it is expected that the registration process would start in past week of January. Students are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Same is the case with kcet 2021 registration dates and it is also expected to start in last week of January.
For more info you can visit the following links: