Your browser does not support iframes.
JEE Main 2017 official answer key has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today, ie: on April 18, 2017. Through the answer key of JEE Main 2017, the test takers will be able to cross-check their correct and incorrect answers they have marked in the answer sheet. Earlier, leading coaching institutes had released the answer keys and papers with solutions on the same day of the exam, April 2. The answer key with the recorded responses of JEE Main 2017 is available online for the candidates who had taken the entrance exam on April 2 (Paper I) in offline mode, while the answer key and the recorded responses for the examinees who had taken the test on April 8 and 9 in online mode are sent to them on their registered email ID. Candidates, who appeared in the offline test, are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet.
Click Here to check JEE Main Official Answer Key 2017
The challenges by the candidates pertaining to recorded responses of OMR answer sheets and answer keys will be accepted online only till April 22, (upto 11.59 pm). The exam authority will not accept any challenges submitted through post or in person. While challenging a question, the test takers have to pay Rs. 1000 per recorded response/per question. The fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card, Paytm & SBI Buddy by April 22, 2017 (upto 11.59 pm).
If the challenge is accepted by the board, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded. In case, any registered candidate does not submit the challenge by the deadline, it will be considered that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet.
If the subject experts identify any mistakes in JEE Main 2017 answer key, then the exam conducting authority will take a decision on this and the fee shall be refunded. For candidates, who had taken the test in online mode on April 8 and 9, the question paper and marked responses have already been sent on their registered mail IDs. No challenges of recorded response will be accepted from such candidates. However, these candidates may also challenge answer keys as per the procedure for offline exam, but before submitting challenge, they have to verify the sequence of questions and answer options of their question paper (sent to them through email) with the question paper available on the website.
Keep tuned to engineering.careers360.com and know latest updates about JEE Main 2017.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has began PDPU B.Tech a...
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2020- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will allot seats to the qual...
REAP Application Form 2020 - The authorities will release the application form of REAP 2020 tenta...
JEE Main Sample Papers 2020 - NTA has released JEE Main 2020 sample papers for all papers. Downlo...
JEE Main Question Papers - NTA has released JEE Main 2019 question papers for both January and Ap...
JEE is a national level entrance exam.
Only 10% of students appeared in exam manages to go for JEE Advanced.
It is clear that in order to crack JEE, aspirants requires rigorous efforts and study.
It is way difficult to prepare for JEE in one month.
But, surely you can also appear in April session of exam with more practice.
Undoubtedly, you can do many stuffs in one month.
Clear your basic concepts and start solving basic questions.
Give special emphasize on chemistry. Chemistry can help you to boost your score, since questions asked in chemistry is relatively easier than the rest two sections.
Solve past year questions again and again.
Be confident & consistent.
All the best!
Hope this helps!
If you recieve any notification regarding the photograph you have to edit it. And the correction window for NEET will be open from JAnuary 15 to January 31, 2020 and you can edit anything during that time. If you do not receive anything you need not worry about it.
As for JEE, if you can download the admit card and did not receive any notificaion as well, it is fine, you need not worry about your photograph.
hope this helped
all the best
Hello Mohit, Jee mains expected colleges according to score cannot be decided particularly, the cutoff score varies from year to year and depending upon the number of students taking the exam. even you have not mentioned you caste which is a criteria for deciding cutoff score. You can check the previous trends at
and based on these trends, you can check what colleges you may get based on rank.
Hope this helps.
Hello Krishna Shelke,
The rank to score in jee mains are to be changed every year and that depends on the paper .
According to the range of marks scored by the candidates, then the corresponding rank of ranks has also been provided .,
JEE Main Scores
JEE Main Ranks (CRL)
For more information once visit the below link.,
Hope this helps you...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile