JEE Advanced 2017 Result Declared!
The admission authorities of IIT Madras has published the result of JEE Advanced 2017. The candidates, who attempted the examination, will now be able to check their JEE Advanced 2017 result in online mode. Through the released result, the candidates will be able to check their secured scores, category wise ranks and All India Ranks (AIRs). It should be noted that the ranks will be allotted to only those candidates who have managed to successfully qualify the entrance examination which was held on May 21, 2017. For the result, both the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and the aggregate of both Paper I and Paper II of JEE Advanced will be taken to determine the qualification status of the candidates.
Important Dates of JEE Advanced 2017 Result
JEE Advanced 2017 Examination
May 21, 2017
Declaration of Result
June 11, 2017 (10 AM)
Availability of JEE Advanced 2017 Rank Card
June 11, 2017
JoSAA Counselling 2017
June 15, 2017 onwards
Procedure to Download JEE Advanced Result 2017
The given steps can be followed by the candidates to access and download JEE Advanced Result 2017.
To download the JEE Advanced Result 2017 – Click here (Link is given below)
The application number and date of birth of the candidate has to be filled in.
Click on “Submit”.
The result will be displayed on the screen
The candidates are requested to check the result for any discrepancies.
If no discrepancies are found, then the candidates can download and print the result for future use.
To check JEE Advanced 2017 Result - Click Here
How will the Rank be Calculated for JEE Advanced 2017?
Only those candidates who have appeared in both Paper I and Paper II will be considered for ranking. While preparing the ranks, the marks of both the papers will be considered by the admission authorities. The rank list of JEE Advanced 2017 will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of JEE Advanced 2017.
All admissions into the IITs and NITs will be done based on the satisfaction of the JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff ranks. It is essential for the candidates to meet the set cutoff ranks to be allotted seats into the participating institutes of JEE Advanced 2017. The cutoff will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of various factors such as the number of candidates applying for the examination, the difficulty level of the exam, previous year cutoff trends and more. All counselling and seat allotment will be done through JoSAA 2017.
Follow https://www.engineering.careers360.com/ for the latest news about JEE Advanced 2017
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
JEE Advanced Cutoff for IIT Ropar- The Joint Seat Allocation A...
IIT Gandhinagar JEE Advanced Cutoff - JoSAA will release the c...
The minimum ranks required by the candidates to increase the c...
JEE Advanced 2021 Cutoff for IIT Madras - JoSAA will release t...
Questions related to JEE Advanced
people say that jee advance have 2 attempts i passed 12 in 2020 and i am giving jee main in 2021 if i pass jee main then how much attempts can i give jee advance
One can attempt jee mains from three consecutive yeats and these years are counted from the time you were in class 12th and for jee advanced there are only two attempts starting in the same year in which you appeared for your boards. Therefore you were eligible for jee mains 2020 and will be eligible for all the sessions of jee mains 2021 and 2022. And for jee advanced you were eligible for jee advanced 2020 and will be eligible for jee advanced 2021. There you just have one attempt for jee advanced. For more info you may visit the following link:
i had already applied to jee mains 2021 in general category but my caste is Bc-e in caste certificate which percentage i got to select for jee advanced
Since you have filled your category as a general candidate therefore you will be considered a general student and you need to score marks in jee mains according to the general cut off to qualify for jee advanced. According to the previous year cut off a general candidate had to score at least 81 percentile to qualify jee mains and be eligible for jee advanced, however it was 49 for OBC-NCL, 32 for SC, 27 for ST, and 1 for PWD for the year 2020. Although the cut off may vary from year to year as it depends on various parameters like number of students attempting the examination, difficulty of paper, etc.
I HAVE DONE CLASS 10 IN YEAR 2017 FROM CBSE BOARD & APPEARING IN CLASS 12 FROM NIOS BOARD IN YEAR 2021 . As there is a year gap between class 10 & class 12. so I want to ask that can i fill jee advanced form and take admmission in IIT( as year gaps in class 10 &12) provided i clear advanced both ???
For appearing in criteria in jee 2021 it doesn't see that whether you have gap between your 10th and 12th std.
One of the major criteria for appearing in jee advanced is you should pass your 12th by 2021,2022 and 2023 .
Recently, education minister has waived off the 75% criteria for this year also.
For more information check out this link-
how to pass this exam perfectly ?
hey need to because JEE Advanced demands an in-depth knowledge of concepts and their application. It is not just about putting in the hours, but equally about using smart ways to maximize the time left at one’s disposal. It is the performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that hold the key to cracking JEE Advanced . Also, the candidate must not waste time in preparing for topics that are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus. To give you an example, Electronic Devices and Electromagnetic Waves which were part of JEE Main syllabus are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus .
For detailed preparation tips use this link:
All the best
i have passed 12th class in 2021.can i write 2022jeemains and jee advanced?
Yes of course you can do do, you can take a drop after passing class 12th and can prepare for JEE-Main as well as Advance but before taking drop you should know some facts, so let us discuss those facts.
- In class 12th you should have minimum aggregate of 75% if you belongs to General/Unreserved category and 65% if you belongs to any of the reserved category and in your class 12th syllabus there should Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Technical Vocational Subject. If not 75% then you should be in top 20 percentile of your board's result.
- If you are passing class 12th in 2021 then you will be only eligible for JEE-Main 2021, 2022 and 2023 and for JEE-Advance 2021 and 2022. Now in case you you take a drop for an year then also it won't affect the eligibility instead your attempt of 2021 will be subtracted from total attempts and al other attempts will remain same.
For complete details of JEE-Main eligibility criteria kindly check out the link given below :-
I am enlisting down some preparation tips for JEE-Main which would help you in your preparation :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of JEE-Main and categorize it as easy, average and difficult. https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-syllabus-weightag e
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of JEE-Main because it will boost your moral https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/best-study-material-for-jee-mai n
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-sample-papers & https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also take JEE-Main Learning package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/jee-main-coaching/?icn=JEE_Main_knockout&ici=JEE_Main_article_view_sticky
For more detailed preparation tips for JEE-Main 2022 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.