JEE Advanced 2017 Result to be declared tomorrow – June 11
The result of JEE Advanced 2017 will be declared online on June 11, 2017. The exam was conducted on May 21. The link to check JEE Advanced 2017 result will be available on this page once it is released. Along with checking their results, candidates will be able to download the rank card of JEE Advanced 2017 simultaneously. JEE Advanced 2017 result will include details like name, rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam and qualifying status. Based on the result of JEE Advanced 2017, counselling will be conducted by JoSAA for allotment of B.Tech seats at the IITs. Counselling for JEE Advanced 2017 will be held from June 19 to July 18. It may be mentioned that JEE Advanced is the second and final stage of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), the first being JEE Mains, conducted for B.Tech admission at the IITs.
The OMR sheer and scanned responses of JEE Advanced 2017 was available from May 31 to June 3, while answer key of the exam was released on June 4. The answer key of JEE Advanced 2017 and OMR sheets anabled candidates to calculate their approximate marks in the entrance exam. The declaration of JEE Advanced result 2017 will put an end to all these calculations and speculations.
JEE Advanced 2017 Result Dates
Announcement of JEE Advanced Result
June 11, 2017 at 10 am
JEE Advanced Rank Card Download
June 11, 2017
Procedure to check JEE Advanced Result 2017
Candidates need to follow these simple steps in order to check their result:
Click on the link given below
Log-in using the following credentials:
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration No.
Date of Birth
Click on “Submit”
The result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
The candidate must download the JEE Advanced 2017 result and and take a printout.
To check JEE Advanced 2017 Result – Click Here
Information displayed on JEE Advanced 2017 Result:
Name of the Parent/Guardian
JEE Advanced 2017 Roll No
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration No
Date of Birth
Category under which admission is sought
Nationality of the candidate
Person with Disability
Registered Email ID
Candidate's Status: whether documents are valid
Qualifying Status of JEE Advanced 2017: Qualified or not
Rank obtained by the candidate in the Common Rank List
Category Rank (if applicable)
JEE Advanced 2017 Result: Key Highlights
The result of JEE Advanced 2017 will be available in online mode only
Candidates can check their results on this page (link will be published once result is declared)
Counselling and seat allotment of JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is conduct the counselling.
There are 23 IITs that are participating in JEE Advanced 2017
The candidate must download the result (rank card) and take a printout as it will be required during counselling, and also for future reference.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on JEE Advanced Result 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Hereto Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
JEE Advanced Cutoff for IIT Ropar- The Joint Seat Allocation A...
IIT Gandhinagar JEE Advanced Cutoff - JoSAA will release the c...
The minimum ranks required by the candidates to increase the c...
JEE Advanced 2021 Cutoff for IIT Madras - JoSAA will release t...
Questions related to JEE Advanced
people say that jee advance have 2 attempts i passed 12 in 2020 and i am giving jee main in 2021 if i pass jee main then how much attempts can i give jee advance
One can attempt jee mains from three consecutive yeats and these years are counted from the time you were in class 12th and for jee advanced there are only two attempts starting in the same year in which you appeared for your boards. Therefore you were eligible for jee mains 2020 and will be eligible for all the sessions of jee mains 2021 and 2022. And for jee advanced you were eligible for jee advanced 2020 and will be eligible for jee advanced 2021. There you just have one attempt for jee advanced. For more info you may visit the following link:
i had already applied to jee mains 2021 in general category but my caste is Bc-e in caste certificate which percentage i got to select for jee advanced
Since you have filled your category as a general candidate therefore you will be considered a general student and you need to score marks in jee mains according to the general cut off to qualify for jee advanced. According to the previous year cut off a general candidate had to score at least 81 percentile to qualify jee mains and be eligible for jee advanced, however it was 49 for OBC-NCL, 32 for SC, 27 for ST, and 1 for PWD for the year 2020. Although the cut off may vary from year to year as it depends on various parameters like number of students attempting the examination, difficulty of paper, etc.
I HAVE DONE CLASS 10 IN YEAR 2017 FROM CBSE BOARD & APPEARING IN CLASS 12 FROM NIOS BOARD IN YEAR 2021 . As there is a year gap between class 10 & class 12. so I want to ask that can i fill jee advanced form and take admmission in IIT( as year gaps in class 10 &12) provided i clear advanced both ???
For appearing in criteria in jee 2021 it doesn't see that whether you have gap between your 10th and 12th std.
One of the major criteria for appearing in jee advanced is you should pass your 12th by 2021,2022 and 2023 .
Recently, education minister has waived off the 75% criteria for this year also.
For more information check out this link-
how to pass this exam perfectly ?
hey need to because JEE Advanced demands an in-depth knowledge of concepts and their application. It is not just about putting in the hours, but equally about using smart ways to maximize the time left at one’s disposal. It is the performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that hold the key to cracking JEE Advanced . Also, the candidate must not waste time in preparing for topics that are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus. To give you an example, Electronic Devices and Electromagnetic Waves which were part of JEE Main syllabus are not included in JEE Advanced syllabus .
For detailed preparation tips use this link:
All the best
i have passed 12th class in 2021.can i write 2022jeemains and jee advanced?
Yes of course you can do do, you can take a drop after passing class 12th and can prepare for JEE-Main as well as Advance but before taking drop you should know some facts, so let us discuss those facts.
- In class 12th you should have minimum aggregate of 75% if you belongs to General/Unreserved category and 65% if you belongs to any of the reserved category and in your class 12th syllabus there should Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Technical Vocational Subject. If not 75% then you should be in top 20 percentile of your board's result.
- If you are passing class 12th in 2021 then you will be only eligible for JEE-Main 2021, 2022 and 2023 and for JEE-Advance 2021 and 2022. Now in case you you take a drop for an year then also it won't affect the eligibility instead your attempt of 2021 will be subtracted from total attempts and al other attempts will remain same.
For complete details of JEE-Main eligibility criteria kindly check out the link given below :-
I am enlisting down some preparation tips for JEE-Main which would help you in your preparation :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of JEE-Main and categorize it as easy, average and difficult. https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-syllabus-weightag e
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of JEE-Main because it will boost your moral https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/best-study-material-for-jee-mai n
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-sample-papers & https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also take JEE-Main Learning package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/jee-main-coaching/?icn=JEE_Main_knockout&ici=JEE_Main_article_view_sticky
For more detailed preparation tips for JEE-Main 2022 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.