Your browser does not support iframes.
The result of JEE Advanced 2017 AAT has been announced on June 18, 2017 by IIT Madras in online mode for the aspirants of B.Arch programmes in IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur. The result of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 include candidates score along with the qualifying status and excludes rank of the candidates. To check the result of JEE Advanced 2017 AAT, candidates will have to login with their JEE Advanced registration number starting with M, followed by 9 numerical digits, date of birth mentioning the day, month and year of the same. Candidates securing marks equal to or above the cutoff in JEE Advanced AAT result 2017 will be considered for admission to B.Arch programmes, otherwise not. It is important to note that the authorities of Joint Implementation Committee of JEE Advanced will not release the cutoff of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 on category basis.
JEE Advanced 2017 AAT Result Important Dates
JEE Advanced 2017 Result
June 11, 2017
JEE Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
June 14, 2017 (9 am to 12 pm)
JEE Advanced AAT Result 2017
June 18, 2017
JoSAA Registrations for JEE Advanced AAT 2017
June 19-26, 2017
How to check JEE Advanced AAT result 2017?
Click on the link given below to access the result.
Enter JEE Advanced 2017 registration number starting with M and 9 numerical digits.
After entering the registration details, enter date of birth with day, month and year.
Click on the result for AAT 2017 given on the extreme right corner.
The result of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 will appear on the screen with the qualifying status.
To check the result of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 - Click here
JEE Advanced AAT Cutoff 2017
The cutoff of JEE Advanced AAT 2017 will be published by Joint Implementation Committee of JEE Advanced with the names of the candidates who have qualified in JEE Advanced AAT 2017 result. JEE Advanced AAT 2017 cutoff is the minimum marks required by the candidate to get admission in B.Arch programmes.
Follow engineering.careers360.com for all updates related to JEE Advanced AAT.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
RGIPT will conduct RGIPT B.Tech 2020 admission process. The application form of RGIPT B.Tech 2020...
IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Students are provided here the preparation ti...
JEE Advanced 2020 - IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Know all about JEE Advanc...
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020 - IIT Delhi will release the detailed syllabus for JEE Advanced 2020 o...
JEE Advanced Result 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will release the JEE Advanc...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
if you want to appear jee advance then you have to appear jee main. Without jee main , you can't appear jee advance exam.
as you said you passed your +2 in 2018 which means 2020 is your last chance, you can't appear jee exam any more.
To give jee main 2020 , you have to satisfy the eligibility criteira of the exam.
1. Should have passed +2 in 2018,2019 or those who will pass in year 2020.
2. no age limit but has to satisfy No. 1 condition
3. Only 3 attempts.
if you have appeared jee main before then you it might be atmost 2 attempts as your passed +2 in 2018. so you can appear now. If you registred for january session then you should prepare for it. If you haven't registered then you can register or april session for which the application form will open in Feb end week or March.
prepare accordingly considering all the facts and must satisfying the criterias.
For more details you can visit the NTA official site
Hope it helps!
Your JEE Advanced brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile