Your browser does not support iframes.
The online registrations for Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi 2017 has commenced. All candidates who wish to participate in the centralized counselling for admissions to B.E./B.Tech courses offered by Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), will have to register themselves. Personal and academic information of the candidates will have to be submitted and the activity of JAC Delhi choice filling will also be carried out. The final date for registration and choice filling is June 26, 2017. No applications will be accepted after the last date.
Important Dates of JAC Delhi 2017 Online Registrations
Start of Online Registration and Choice Filling
June 12, 2017
Final Date for Fee Payment for Registration cum Counselling (Through SBI E-Challan)
June 23, 2017
Last Date for Fee Payment for Registration cum Counselling (Through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
June 26, 2017
End of Online Registration and Choice Filling
Procedure to Register for JAC Delhi 2017
The candidates can follow the given steps to register themselves for admissions through JAC Delhi 2017:
Step 1 – Payment of Registration/Counselling Fee: The candidates will have to pay the registration cum counselling fees first before filling the application form. The candidates will be able to fill the application form after payment is done. Those who are paying fee through SBI Collect can register online on next day after 10 AM.
Step 2 – Filling of Application Form: To fill the JAC Delhi Application Form 2017, the candidates will have to login first. The candidates will then have to submit their personal and academic information.
Step 3 – Choice Filling: The candidates will be required to fill their preferred choices of colleges and courses. The selected choices must be locked before June 26, 2017.
The admission authorities of JAC Delhi 2017 have also released the tentative counselling dates of the admission procedure. The verification of documents will be conducted at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women on June 28, 2017 (10 AM). The candidates can check the schedule of JAC Delhi 2017 Counselling below:
Counselling Schedule of JAC Delhi 2017
First Round of Counselling (Tentative)
Declaration of Seat Allotment Result
June 29, 2017 (After 5 PM)
Physical Reporting for Admissions at Respective University/Institute
June 30 to July 4, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Second Round of Counselling (Tentative)
July 5, 2017 (After 5 PM)
Physical Reporting at Allotted University/Institute
July 6 to July 8, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Third Round of Counselling (Tentative)
Release of Seat Allotment Result
July 10, 2017 (After 5 PM)
Reporting at Allotted Institute/University for Admission
July 11 to July 12, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Fourth Round of Counselling (Tentative)
July 14, 2017 (After 5 PM)
July 17, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Fifth Round of Counselling (Tentative)
Seat Allotment Result
July 18, 2017 (After 5 PM)
Reporting at University/Institute for Admissions
July 20, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Last Date for Withdrawal of Admission
July 20, 2017 (upto 5 PM)
Spot Round (if applicable)
Registration for Spot Round
July 25 to July 26, 2017 (upto 5 PM)
Reporting for Spot Round
July 27 to July 28, 2017
Display of Final List of Admitted Candidates after Spot Round
July 31, 2017 (after 2 PM)
The participating institutes of JAC Delhi 2017 provides admissions based on the JEE Main 2017 scores secured by the candidates. The admission criteria of IIIT Delhi involves both the secured scores in JEE Main 2017 examination as well as bonus marks of the candidate’s co-curricular activities. 85% of the seats across the 4 participating institutes are reserved for Delhi region candidates whereas 15% seats are for candidates from Outside Delhi region.
Be updated with the latest news about JAC Delhi 2017 at https://www.engineering.careers360.com/
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has began PDPU B.Tech a...
CENTAC Seat Allotment 2020- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will allot seats to the qual...
REAP Application Form 2020 - The authorities will release the application form of REAP 2020 tenta...
JEE Main Sample Papers 2020 - NTA has released JEE Main 2020 sample papers for all papers. Downlo...
JEE Main Question Papers - NTA has released JEE Main 2019 question papers for both January and Ap...
If you recieve any notification regarding the photograph you have to edit it. And the correction window for NEET will be open from JAnuary 15 to January 31, 2020 and you can edit anything during that time. If you do not receive anything you need not worry about it.
As for JEE, if you can download the admit card and did not receive any notificaion as well, it is fine, you need not worry about your photograph.
hope this helped
all the best
Hello Mohit, Jee mains expected colleges according to score cannot be decided particularly, the cutoff score varies from year to year and depending upon the number of students taking the exam. even you have not mentioned you caste which is a criteria for deciding cutoff score. You can check the previous trends at
and based on these trends, you can check what colleges you may get based on rank.
Hope this helps.
Hello Krishna Shelke,
The rank to score in jee mains are to be changed every year and that depends on the paper .
According to the range of marks scored by the candidates, then the corresponding rank of ranks has also been provided .,
JEE Main Scores
JEE Main Ranks (CRL)
For more information once visit the below link.,
Hope this helps you...
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
The two things which I can suggest you are:
(1). Appear for the scholarship cum entrance exams conducted by coaching centres and by scoring well in these exams you can get scholarship to study in the coaching.
(2). Take DLPD or online Test Series of a coaching centre and study from it.
OR as you have asked for the notes, I'm providing you the link to my own short notes of one of the chapters of Mathematics (Resonance Kota).
Here it is:
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile