IIIT Delhi students placed in Google, Facebook and Amazon
The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Delhi) has added yet another feather to its cap this year with its students getting placed in the world’s renowned companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon. The recruitment has been done for B.Tech and M.Tech graduates which is still in process and more students are lined to bag alike offers.
Tech giants Google alone has offered jobs to a total of 15 B.Tech graduates. Among them, 3 students of B.Tech batch 2020 have been placed as Software Development Engineer for full time. The company has also offered the job to 6 B.Tech pre-final year students. Also the remaining 6 female students of B.Tech 2 year got selected via the STEP (Summer Trainee Engineering Programme) for the summer internship.
Facebook (London) made an international offer to a B.Tech final year student of IIIT-Delhi. Apart from this, a graduate of B.Tech CSE 2021 session has been offered with an internship from Facebook (London). This student will get to have an amazing stipend.
Amazon, on the other hand, has provided the job to 5 M.Tech students of CSE branch of this year. A student pursuing a PhD has been offered the role of Applied Scientist. This role is concerned about expanding the advantages of innovative machine learning (ML) techniques in modern industry. A person with this kind of role will solve real-world e-Commerce problems that too by using diversified applications of ML. This role also conceives responsibilities like analysing and fetching out information from a bulk of Amazon’s historical business data. This analysing and extraction of data helps to automate key processes and also making a foundation for scalable and efficient processes. This will be further used for large scale data model development.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi Updates and Articles
IIIT Delhi signs MoU with WISH Foundation for Primary Healthca...
Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia inaugurated a m...
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT ...
An interview with Careers360 Prof. Pankaj Jalote, Director, II...
Questions related to Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
I have got 98.3724 percentile in JEE January, 2020. Is there any chance of getting a seat in IIIT, Delhi of any branch ( outside Delhi region).
With your percentile in JEE mains your rank would be around 15k to 17k. With that rank as you are from outside Delhi region, you have no chances of getting a seat in IIIT Delhi for any branch.
But as your rank is pretty good you have high chances of getting core branches in some NITs and IIITs.
Please use the jee mains college predictor by Careers 360 to get to know the probable colleges according to your rank and also the branches. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor&ved=2ahUKEwiumpG1xrjqAhU2H7cAHXMJAmMQtwIwAXoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1pTMu5LewXe0n3JPiA8V2U
Hope it helps
how much marks i need to get into iiit delhi,dtu and nsit if i belong to sc category and i am non delhi student...please ans my ques...its a request
Cut off depends on the branch, number of seats available, difficulty of exam, number of candidates qualified etc.In IIIT, Delhi, NSIT and DTU cut off will be different.A decent score would be 90 or above percentile.But as said earlier cut off in 2020 may increase or decrease.
Please check our JEE main knockout packages
is iiit delhi better than nit trichy???please help me to compare both..its my request
I will try giving you some points about both:
- In terms of faculty, IIITD fares much better than NIT-T. The research is top notch and comparable to the IITs.
- The alumni network of NIT Trichy is much stronger and wider, which means you will have guidance, and even alumni from your college working at your dream company or pursuing masters in your dream college. This is a very important factor, as it determines the reputation of the institute and how companies/college outside look at it.
- IIITD has a huge locational advantage, it is based in Delhi, a metro city with a large number of company offices. This means more companies visit your campus for placement and internships as their travelling expenses are lower.
- IIITD has a very intensive academic routine, and the overall personality development takes a back seat. There are much more extra-curricular activities and clubs at NIT.
I understand it is a tough choice, both institutes are comparable. You consider the above factors and decide which ones are more important to you.
only jee main marks required for iiit Delhi
Here are some points to keep in mind
- Admission to the course is offered on the basis of a validJEE Mainscore followed by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC).
- Higher Secondary Examination qualified students will be eligible for admission.
- Admission to some seats of B.Tech (ITSS) only for Delhi-based students of Non-Science background will be done on the basis of marks in 10+2.
- UCEED score is only valid for admission to some seats in B.Tech (CSD) applicable to students belonging to Delhi.
- There are 28 seats each for B.Tech (CSD and ITSS) required to be filled through JAC and 22 seats are required to be filled through UCEED.
Hope it helps
decent rank required to get into iiit delhi cse branch i belong to delhi region and have obc category
As IIIT Delhi is one of the known institutions of India, and CSE branch is highly demanding branch nowadays. There is very tough competition for CSE branch so cut-offs are also very high.
As you belongs to one of the reservation categories i.e. OBC so you will get advantage of this also.
According to previous year's trend you need to secure your rank under 17,000 than only you can try for IIIT Delhi CSE branch.
Last year cut-off was 17288 for OBC category.
You can also use JEE-Main College Predictor to predict your college on the basis of percentile and category.