Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET), Rajahmundry invites application for its B.Tech Programmes. The application form is now available in both online and offline mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology. An application fee of Rs 1500 has to be paid by the candidates. The 70% of the seats will be filled on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Main or AP EAMCET while the rest 30% will be filled on the merit basis including the candidates belonging to other state and Union territories and NRIs.
Application Fees & Mode of Application
Mode of Application
Candidates must ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria for admissions in Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology.
The candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) with compulsory subjects as Physics, Maths & one of the following as the optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio- Technology, Computer Science, Biology.
College Comparison based on Courses, Placement, Rank, Fee
The application form for the admission into the various programmes of B.Tech in GIET are available in offline as well as online mode. Candidates seeking admission in Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology have to pay an amount of Rs 1500 as application fee.
Programs Offered & fees
Rs. 93000 per year
NH – 16
Chaitanya Knowledge City
Rajahmundry - 533296
One of the worst college in BPUT (Now deemed university) . They will take students taken for granted . they will show the placement record but facts figures are far away from them . Apart from TCS and some software companies; no one will get joining letter . All the core campus placement are fake . I am the sufferer of that . i have got placement on SEW Infrastructure limited in 2012 but never got joining letter . its my suggestion to go to Bhubneswar colleges , atleast you will get the exposure for offcampuses , where as in GIET gunupur - you will be slave . I am from 2008-2012 Batch mechanical engineering batch
Godavari institute of engineering and technology could be a better option for you if you are planning to make your career in engineering line.
They have good administration and infrastructure.
Placements are quite good with good packages.
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry is a better option for all the branches.
Placements are good. CSE and IT get Google, Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, TCS, Wipro, and many more multinational companies for campus placements. 65% is the minimum percentage to sit in the interview round. Many of the students get the job opportunities. There is a placement cell, which is very useful to the students.
The college has many companies which deal with the core part that is the mechanical branch. Many mechanical engineering students are hired in very well known multinational companies like AutomotiveIndia, Cockfosters, Bibo, TCS, Infotech, Infosys, Wartsila, L&T, MIEL, TCS, AMW, Wipro, Krisam and many companies.
Other branches in this College are also focused and get good placements.
The teachers are very helpful and are well-qualified in every subject. The quality of the teachers is very high. They teach students in an intelligent way, and even the slow learners can understand the concepts clearly. The course curriculum is very useful to all the students.
Hope this helps. Good luck!
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology is an average option in terms of the college performance. However, since you are pursuing CSE, it wouldn't be disappointing. The college has tie-ups with few IT companies like TCS, HCL etc and such companies do hire many students from the college. Otherwise, if you study well CSE ideally lands you into good jobs!
All the best!
Your Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile